Thread: Out of lurk mode

Default Out of lurk mode

I agree with one of the other new posters, it's not easy for some, including me, to write introductions.

Anyway, I am AB and have been for as long as I can remember. For a few years now I have been wearing diapers 24/7. My standard answer to the question why is that I want to, which is true, but not the whole truth. I have had accidents every once in a while all my life and diapers make them a lot easier to deal with.

Outside of diapers (if you can call it that), I am an ambitioned amateur photographer and sometimes painter. I like working on the house and I enjoy camping and outdoor activities. Note: Diapers save you from having to get out of the sleeping bag if you have to pee at night

- lilchris

Hey there and welcome to ADISC! That's a might good, well rounded introduction you've got there, so it's nice to see some new people making an effort

I'm not so much into photography (although I do have a sexy camera!) - I prefer to be in front of the camera! If you check out one of my recent blogs you can see one of the photos from one of my most recents shoots

Welcome sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by lilchris View Post
    I agree with one of the other new posters, it's not easy for some, including me, to write introductions.

Anyway, I am AB and have been for as long as I can remember. For a few years now I have been wearing diapers 24/7. My standard answer to the question why is that I want to, which is true, but not the whole truth. I have had accidents every once in a while all my life and diapers make them a lot easier to deal with.

Outside of diapers (if you can call it that), I am an ambitioned amateur photographer and sometimes painter. I like working on the house and I enjoy camping and outdoor activities. Note: Diapers save you from having to get out of the sleeping bag if you have to pee at night

- lilchris
    Hi there, For me the difficulty is thinking out what to put and how well it fits in with what goes on here. (within a reasonable time)

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Hey there and welcome to ADISC! That's a might good, well rounded introduction you've got there, so it's nice to see some new people making an effort

I'm not so much into photography (although I do have a sexy camera!) - I prefer to be in front of the camera! If you check out one of my recent blogs you can see one of the photos from one of my most recents shoots

Welcome sunshine
    I know this is kinda off topic but have you had any frosts up there yet ? *looks north (over 100 miles) (possibly)
    Last edited by Trevor; 25-Sep-2010 at 18:45. Reason: merging posts

Haha I don't know, I work crazy hours so I rarely see the morning, unless it's 5ma on my way home from work!

We've certainly had a very cold snap recently, I've been wearing my winter jacket with a warm hoodie underneath, gloves and a hat and still been cold!

Winter is a good time for being a little boy anyway. We sadly dont actually get snow down here but even a rainstorm with the big raindrops drumming on the roof makes it fun to be in my sleeper, with a sippy cup with chocolate milk and watching a nice movie...

Oh...that does sound nice. When it snows here in Virginia, school is canceled, and I can sleep in. Last winter, my wife and I watched Mystery Science3000 movies on those days, pretending it was a Saturday back when those aired on ScFi. Anyway, welcome to the site. Good intro. by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by lilchris View Post
    Note: Diapers save you from having to get out of the sleeping bag if you have to pee at night

- lilchris
    =)
    They are also handy for playing video games (you never have to hit the pause button!!)
    =)

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Oh...that does sound nice. When it snows here in Virginia, school is canceled, and I can sleep in. Last winter, my wife and I watched Mystery Science3000 movies on those days, pretending it was a Saturday back when those aired on ScFi. Anyway, welcome to the site. Good intro. by the way.
    When it snows here we are allowed an extra five minutes before being marked as "late" and having to go to the office to have it marked down. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    When it snows here we are allowed an extra five minutes before being marked as "late" and having to go to the office to have it marked down. >_>
    Haha...I remember those days. I used to live in Ohio and most of the kids walked to school. You had 24 hours to have the sidewalks cleared, so it had to be a really big snow to cancel school. Mid westerners are a lot tougher than us wimpy southerners. In fact, if we get 2 or 3 inches of snow, that will cancel us for a day. If we get 8 or 9 inches, that will cancel us for 3 or 4 days. My only excuse is that we are in the foothills of the Shenandoah Mountains and so it's very hilly.