Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: well forthe first time im wearing a double bambino in public

Default well forthe first time im wearing a double bambino in public

in surfcam programming right now its so loud and so far no ones noticed its crazy but this is the first time in public ever!!!!!

and you can walk without waddling like a duck? and no one notices that you gained three pants sizes overnight?

oh it's not that bad unless your doubling up or stuffing. I just spent my first day at work in a 247 and it's about as big as a bambino with a totaldry in it.

Weird thing getting used to is the 247 is extra padding all over not just in front or middle. Creates a bit of a pooch on the behind if you know what I mean. And I had to go up and down stairs repeatedly today with someone insisting on darn near riding piggyback up the stairs on me, amazed he didn't hear the crinkle.

Never thought I would do this, but I did double bambinos a few times this summer at work (a university during the off season), and with the *very loose* shorts I seemed to be hidden pretty well, but probably any of us would spot it. I've gotten used to wearing single bambinos under dockers, and it does not look that obvious I am wearing. I've done this routinely for a couple years.

My favorite combo now is a (med) bambino for a tight fit with a Dry 247 (med) over it for the baby feel and look - almost too much diaper. I am diapered this way as I write this, and I LOVE IT!!! I did try these under the same baggy shorts, and it's a bit harder to hide, so I have not dared to go out with them.

Quote Originally Posted by wcwe3232 View Post
    the dry 24/7 is really that wide?
    They are pretty big and somewhat thick. I think there are pic comparisons around somewhere.