Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bout me

Default bout me

. mostly incontinent from berth. diapered 24/7 for avoiding messes. though feel like be naked some seldom times when doo go with out diaper for sake of airing. things interest me: computers, animals, crafts, science, science fiction, robots and robotics, music, reading, learning, camping, canoeing, stuff animals, beany babys, only heart pets mini pets. very lot shy. difacult for me know what information for write. have some handicaps but not let them stop me lot. crafts and cats and computer bee best therapy for me. sory be format of this not good. do not understand all the options as labeled and have no vision for make beter understanding.

crazykittensmile

Hello and welcome to the forum! Don't worry, you have written a good introduction there :-)

Nice to see that you love cats - me too! Do you have any? I have one, she's about a year old and fantastic - she's still quite kittenish (always climbing the curtains and pouncing on anything that moves!) but has a more adult calmness to her now as well, she's been very affectionate recently and giving me lots of cuddles. I'd love to get another cat as well, but unfortunately she seems to hate all other cats - we have lots come into our garden and she fights with them all the time. She'll even try and fight with them through the window!

I like crafts as well - mostly knitting and a little sewing, I liked to make my own stuffed animals. What kind of crafts do you like?

Oooh another crafty!

I used to make my own dresses, but for the past few years I've not had access to a sewing machine so I've just been customising bought clothes by hand but it's no where near as fun!

Welcome to the forum

have 2 cats. like for always have 2 cats. cats emotion suport for me and 2 cats for be emotion suport or play suport for cat kind. 1 cat age 3 years 1 cat age 6 month. cat have befor move age 2 year. got age 6 month cat cause main coon jumped and run way when moving. craft interest me: crochet, plastic canvas, beading, weaving sum, sewing, leather, mosaic tile work, sum wood work.

crazykittensmile

Yeah, I find I get a lot of emotional support from my cat as well. For the two years I lived without a cat it felt like something was missing, my house didn't feel like a proper home, and so I got my current cat and now I feel much more relaxed at home. She makes the place feel warm, plus she can be so funny. I can sit for ages watching her play and bounce around the garden. Having two cats would be a bonus, but I really don't think she'd tolerate the new addition!

Wow, it sounds like you do loads of crafts! I wish I were that multi-skilled. And I am very jealous that you can crochet! I would love to be able to, but alas I don't know anybody who can teach me and I have tried many times to learn from books and the internet, but I'm not very good at learning something practical unless somebody actually shows me and points out all of my mistakes.

bout cat. wen 2 year old cat run 3 year cat not want alow new cat. get 6 month cat small for her get know him. bee top cat. not feel thretened from him. take 3 month cause he trie bee big cat. take mee stop all times fite come. stop 1 cat from take all cat toys. be small cat take all cat toys hide them not let 3 year cat play. now thay play together. and pet them both with not stop pet one cat wen other cat come. dificault but hapy for doing wen play time and friendship begin. and funy wen cats trie help me type emails. though bead work with cats super hard. crochet hard with cats. can wait for wen cats go do sum thing play out of room for crochet but beads ratle and cats run in knowing fun time trie get the beads trie spil them. so make bead toy for cats. play with cats work beads same time. fun. funy. dificult.

crazykittensmile

I'm glad your cats get on now! I think in a couple of years when I am a bit more settled I probably will get another cat - it is probably a good idea to get a young one so that my current cat doesn't feel so threatened by it! You mentioned that your previous cat was a Maine Coon, what kind of cats are your current cats? Mine is just a tabby cat and not any sort of special breed, although I think she has a bit of Bengal in her somewhere - she was free from a family whose two cats both gave birth to unplanned litters just a week apart so they were over-run with kittens!

My cat loves trying to help me type as well - her favourite place to sit when she was small was on the keyboard of my laptop, i think because it gets warm when the laptops been on for a while, but luckily I have managed to teach her not to now. I can imagine the problems you must have doing bead work and crocheting with the cats - I can't play board games like monopoly with my cat in the room as she loves to knock all of the pieces off the board, I bet beads are even more tempting! She also loves it when I'm knitting, she always tries to get the wool and chew the string which makes it very difficult. I have tried making her knitted toys with lots of strands of wool on them to deter her, but it doesn't seem to work very well - she prefers to play with the wool I am using than anything else!

is how 3 year cat be. make them lots toys. 3 year cat want toy in making. or the string. runs away with toy when can get from me but when be me go get toy back and put in box be she want but tell her she can have toy she forget toy and want what is beeing work on now. funy cat. 3 year cat wil be acually 3 year this month 25. 3 year cat be orange tabby maincoon mix. 7 month cat is all black and much big. do not know what breed for him. big ears not flufy feet. flufy tail but not long hair. very bubly energy. not put ears down lot and when ears go down is 2 second and curios get him bubly moor. 3 year cat like do things with energy but know when som one be waching and wil stop. but 3 year cat be clown cat. wil drop on floor for any new or visiter and role around. 3 year cat wil clime all over visiter and do al sorts acrobats. funy cat. them both funy cats.

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Oooh another crafty!

I used to make my own dresses, but for the past few years I've not had access to a sewing machine so I've just been customising bought clothes by hand but it's no where near as fun!

Welcome to the forum
    You can pick up an old singer sewing machine for only a few , I must have at least 8. They all work, I love making them run "like a sewing machine" . Mostly they only need a good oiling, there are numerous oiling points on them. You are welcome to have one for free. It would just be a case of getting it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by kookaburra View Post
    is how 3 year cat be. make them lots toys. 3 year cat want toy in making. or the string. runs away with toy when can get from me but when be me go get toy back and put in box be she want but tell her she can have toy she forget toy and want what is beeing work on now. funy cat. 3 year cat wil be acually 3 year this month 25. 3 year cat be orange tabby maincoon mix. 7 month cat is all black and much big. do not know what breed for him. big ears not flufy feet. flufy tail but not long hair. very bubly energy. not put ears down lot and when ears go down is 2 second and curios get him bubly moor. 3 year cat like do things with energy but know when som one be waching and wil stop. but 3 year cat be clown cat. wil drop on floor for any new or visiter and role around. 3 year cat wil clime all over visiter and do al sorts acrobats. funy cat. them both funy cats.
    I love cats
    Cats rule, dogs drool
    Last edited by Trevor; 07-Oct-2010 at 01:36. Reason: merging posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tiddles View Post
    You can pick up an old singer sewing machine for only a few , I must have at least 8. They all work, I love making them run "like a sewing machine" . Mostly they only need a good oiling, there are numerous oiling points on them. You are welcome to have one for free. It would just be a case of getting it to you.
    Wow, that's so kind, but I bet you live well far away!! The UK's so big damnit!