Thread: new here

Default new here

Sharing my intro post.. I found this site threw a friend. Nice to find a site that talks about the love of diapers and other related things.. Myself I am a bit shy, but myself I have always loved diapers, since I was a teen and know that I live on my own with a Diaper aware mate I can where then when I want mostly only to bed and around the house on my days off.. as I don't tend to like going out into public wearing..

I don't consider myself a adultbaby or anything. As I'm part of the furry fandom I guess I would call myself a littlefur as I roleplay a bit. love to see what others have to say and have experienced as I browse the forums and meet people.

Hey there, welcome to the forums! Please tell us a little bit more about yourself outside of the diaper stuff We're all about the community here so we want to know about you as a person not you as a diaper wearer

What sort of movies are you into? Do you have any fun hobbies?

These links will help you get started here:

- A guide to getting started!
    - How to make a good first impression!
    - Some FAQs
    - What Adisc is about!
    And most importantly:
    - THE RULES!!!

Well I guess I could share more.. Well I'm a big plush animal collector or plushies some call them, love to sleep with them. As being in the furry thing I'm a fursuiter in my free time.. love to dress up as a big tiger and run around and have fun. into other things also.. but some I prefer to not share online with the public board..

I think you kind of missed what I'm saying. We want to know about you as a person, not you as a fettishist.

We don't want to know your mothers maiden name, your date of birth and your credit card details. Simple things like " my favourite sport is football", or "I like tha band queen".

You don't need to share information that your not comfortable sharing, we don't need to know such information. Your introduction should have information that reflects yourself, fetishes can be included if you would like, but if you have come to this site we can fairly easily guess some of your interests . Things such as favorite movie, what games do you enjoy playing? What type of career your into. Stuff like that

Be sure to check out the IRC!

I perfectly understood ya. There are things about my personal life I choose to keep separate from my on-line life. And furry / plush collection I don't consider "fetishist" .. they are fun hobbies just like you asked about in your first reply.

Ahh! Sorry I think I might have misunderstood what you meant. Well welcome to ADISC! If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask ^^ we don't bite.

As you wish, although I think you'll find it hard to get on well here if you refuse to connect with people.

Remember, first impressions count, and this is your chance to wow us!

I can understand wanting to keep your on-line life and personal life separate, however as Talula said here at ADISC we do like to try to get to know as much as we can about our members. Not information such as hometown, place of work or even real name, but it always helps to know a few things people like - such as favourite bands, movies, computer games or sports. It makes it much easier to connect with people if we know some of their interests, and maybe even find some shared things in common. Plus you will find on this forum we like to talk about lots of things outside of our AB/DL/furry sides, so the more information about yourself, (such as likes & dislikes, hobbies and interests) you are willing to share the easier it will be to really immerse yourself in the community and make some good friends here.

But anyway, sorry if you feel pressured into sharing anything you don't want to. There is plenty of time for you to look around here and get to know us before you decide what you want to share with us, and that's fine. Welcome to the forums, and I hope you enjoy your time here - if you are used to other AB/DL forums I think you will find us a refreshing change :-)