Thread: Cvs fitted briefs vs. Walgreens fitted briefs...I want to know

Default Cvs fitted briefs vs. Walgreens fitted briefs...I want to know

I want to know before I make a purchase: which is the better diaper? My main concerns are absorbency and comfort. Please let me know which would be better. Only answer if you have had experience with both.

They are one and the same, just the packaging is different. I do favor the CVS as I got a bad pack from Walgreens once but I beleave that was just blind luck.

I agree with Nam, there pretty identical. However I prefer the salgreens brand, normally more in the pack and a better price. Just my 2 cents worth.

I've heard they're identical. However, for store bought diapers after trying CVS, Rite Aid, and Depends (and at least one other whose name escapes me) I definitely prefer CVS brand, especially after they changed the design slightly from a really gross style of overly-crinkly and leaky blue plastic to a much more absorbent white cloth type (even though I generally prefer plastic-backed since that's what I wore when I was a baby/toddler). In fact, I just bought a new pack of CVS briefs tonight, while I wait for my ABU SuperDryKids to arrive.

CVS used to have this "refastenable underwear" that was GREAT. It had one Velcro-type tape and it came like a regular diaper, not pre-fastened. It was easy to change without taking off my pants. A while ago they changed them so they are like the Depends refastenable ones; they come all together like a pull-up. If you try to unfasten them to put them on without taking off your pants they are hard to refasten. I wish they would go back to the old kind!

They are the same thing. The only difference you may get is how much you pay. Sometimes CVS or Walgreens does a buy one store brand get one half off. That would be the good time to go.

I had good luck with the Rite Aid brand several years ago but the quality may have changed since then. As far as the other two I was of the impression that CVS and Walgreens were of comparable quality.

Off topic: I've tried to get Rite Aid brand again, but I'm a medium and notice that Rite Aids only seem to have like one package, in XL. Did Rite Aid just stop making its own brand?