Thread: A Bunny sayeth "Hi" to alls here.

Default A Bunny sayeth "Hi" to alls here.

Hi everyone. I meant to swing by here before this and officially say hi to everyone, but been pretty busy elsewhere on the net.

For those who don't already know me from other places online... the name's Phloppy Bunny, but if you wanna save yourself some on typing, you can just call me Phloppy, Phlop, or even just PB for short.

I like technology (including PC tower building), pro wrestling, PC and video games, plushies, art/animation, babyfur stuff, cute things in general, and infantilism (AB/DL) stuff.

I'm probably not an exceptionally high profile guy out here, but actually, I'm cool with that. So, id you don't hear alot out of me after this out here, it is NOT an intentional or personal thing... please trust me on that.

Anyway, if you want to talk (about anything you like) please feel free to hit me up out here anytime you like. That's all 4 nows... Take care everyone. L8rs

PhloppyBunny == PB == Peanut Butter...

Hold up, I may have just discovered the beginning of the universe...

Ah you bring back memories of that are probably my earliest "anthropomorphic animal" memories The Tale of The Flopsy Bunnies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ish ok not being high profile, you can get away with lots more. Wet Rabbit is a case in point. But do tell us more of what kind of places hold your interest so: I am guessing the usual suspects, FA, DA... any others too cool not to give them a shout?

Hey, I know you! ^.^ *hugs the bunnyboy* Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Oh yeah... all of the Adisc bunnies I have been most excellent bunnies. Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Ah you bring back memories of that are probably my earliest "anthropomorphic animal" memories The Tale of The Flopsy Bunnies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ish ok not being high profile, you can get away with lots more. Wet Rabbit is a case in point. But do tell us more of what kind of places hold your interest so: I am guessing the usual suspects, FA, DA... any others too cool not to give them a shout?
    Ah Raccoon. You've brought back many fond memories. I loved Beatrix Potter, and certainly read her to my kids.