Thread: New to posting here, not new to the site or the scene

Default New to posting here, not new to the site or the scene

Hi, folks. I am a deaf autistic guy. I don't know what to say other than I have been lurking here for the last few days and not realizing I have an account here already. I used to be a regular on DS and also on DD forums.

Been an DL for as long as I can remember, as early as 4 years old - got back into diapers again when I was 9 for the first time, didn't try again after that until I was 18. I have been wearing 24/7 for a year and a few months now.

So.... Here I am!

Welcome, I'm really new here myself ( I just found the site a few days ago and just joined a few hours ago ) and just thought I'd say "hi" to a few other new people. I think that this post of yours is supposed to help us get to know you so is there anything else you want to share to help us understand more about who you are? Like... a hobby or something?

Hey, cool, welcome to the forums!

Since you've been lurking a while you'll know we're all about the community here, so that means we want to get to know you better. We're not just about diapers here like you might be used to on the other sites you frequent, but more about the person inside them!

So why don't you tell us a little bit about your hobbies and interests. Your favourite video games or movies

If you're struggling to think of things to write then some of these links might help you get an idea of what we're looking for

- A guide to getting started!
    - How to make a good first impression!
    - Some FAQs
    - What Adisc is about!
    And most importantly:
    - THE RULES!!!