Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ADISC's Got Talent

Default ADISC's Got Talent

I don't watch TV often, but had no choice tonight since the lady wanted to watch the semi's of Britain's Got Talent. And I gotta say... Britain really does have talent!
    These two guys - known as The Signature - definitely got my vote:
    YouTube - Britains got talent : Signature

I wish I could dance like that... but anyway...

WHAT'S YOUR TALENT?

What sort of things are you naturally good at?
    What can you do that seems out of the ordinary or highly skilful to most?

I can't really think of any major talent in myself, other than I have a natural click when it comes to film-making... and I can put both legs behind my head!

EmeraldsAndLime

Firstly, I enjoyed that video thoroughly and I'm definitely not a fan of Wacko Jacko!

Now... what talents to I have? Nothing really spectacular... although, I am able to write whole sentences backwards. And not word for word either, I mean letter for letter! This is mainly a result of being left-handed and not wanting to smudge my writing. >_<

Other than that, I can pick up practically any object that is kinda long and spin it around my fingers. Pens, rulers, torches, microphones, TV remotes, anything...!

FullMetal

I sing, apparently I'm good. I have a Youtube video, and I would show it to you guys but I am scared that if I post it here, people will spam things like "OMG, I like diapers too!!!"

So, I will not, if any VIP's want it, just ask in the VIP section, but other than that...umm...no.

I also write well, if that is worth anything >.>

FullMetal

Cool

The only talent that I have is that I can draw very well.
    Last edited by Dream; 27-May-2008 at 05:38. Reason: Fix Grammer >.<

Heres the first showing of those guys linked in the first post... i think this one is better

Linky

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
    The only talent that I have is that I can draw very good.

You can draw very well.

As for me...I have some drawing skills...I can learn a song on an instrument by ear...I've played viola for 8 years...I can sound just like a pigeon...

Hmm. I guess I can play guitar pretty well, and my poetry skills are apparently really good, or so I've been told. Then again, I'm not one to think that anything I do is ever good, so...XD;

Oh yeah. I can also easily read stuff upside down, backwards, and sorta good in mirror writing. n.n;

being a great/lifetime long gamer is a talent right?

I might go for the high score of Pacman one day. Though I am not getting into that Donkey Kong stuff after watching "King Of Kong".

I do fire dancing at public parks to get spare change to get myself a sandwich the next day for lunch. I consider that a talent.

YouTube - Gravitation Ready To Go

I took the anime 'Gravitation' and manipulated the footage into a music video... Not only that, I did frame by frame manipulation to make Shuichi SING the song.