Thread: Umm hi again?

Red face Umm hi again?

hey everyone glassyeyedbb here with school boiling down to only a week left i finally have time to be on ADISC again, te flight from ADISC was worth it however as i passed with all A's in almost every subject. ADISC is s great it just consumes all of my time so i would have had no time for school work if i hadn't left for a while. So for all of those who know me don't know me and forgot bout me i'm glassyeyedbb. I'm a 14 going on 15 year old male Diaper Lover. I am one of the few african american diaper wearers out there and would lve to meet anyone regardless of their race, i won't be officially returning to TBDL until June but for everyone who thought i left i just like to say i'm back

whaddup?!?! I remember you! Well

Have fun on the forums!

Congratulations on the good grades!

Hope to see you around in June.

Good to have you back! I hope to start seeing you around more!

Also I can relate about ADISC taking up a lot of time!

Good to have you back, even though I'm not around much myself considering all the projects i'm working on

And well done with the exams, brainbox *hi-5*

Welcome back. I've missed you; I see that you jumped back in with both feet, and I guess that will continue until school takes up again

As Eclipse mentioned above, I can relate to Adisc taking a lot of time. So just do what you can and keep yourself happy.
    Last edited by skinnypuppy; 28-May-2008 at 20:45. Reason: attribution of comment

Hey nice to meet you, I myself am on th newer side. I wish you well, hope you have a great time while you are still on here.