Thread: Sharing some advice that I think might be helpful

Default Sharing some advice that I think might be helpful

Ok, I know I'm new here but I have some advice for you first time buyers or you extremely nervous buyers. This technique seemed to make me confident last time I bought some diapers. Ok you are going to need to obtain yourself a envelope, preferably a money envelope, you can pick them up at a bank for free, after you get one, go to whereever you have a pen and write granda or grandma or something in big letters on the envelope so it is very evident what it says. After that put enough cash in there to buy the diapers. Now when you go to get your diapers, just try to be calm and relax, belive it or not the cashiers don't care, I know, I was one for a year and a half. But relax and when they tell you how much it is, pull out your envelope out and remove the cash, and when you pull your envelope out if the cashier is nosy at all, then they will notice the name grandpa or grandma on the side of the envelope, and that is how you do it.

If I saw that from someone older than 12-13, I'd think that they were mentally handicapped or something. Like if at 14+ you need some big envelope with someone's name on it holding only $20 that's meant for only 1 item, then I'm probably going to pay closer attention to what you are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    If I saw that from someone older than 12-13, I'd think that they were mentally handicapped or something. Like if at 14+ you need some big envelope with someone's name on it holding only $20 that's meant for only 1 item, then I'm probably going to pay closer attention to what you are doing.

it is a decent idea, but yea, just dont bother doing anything, just have the cash in your pocket/wallet and just be calm.