Thread: College is hard for my lifestyle

Default College is hard for my lifestyle

Man, I moved to the dorms and am rooming with a good friend. The only problem is that I have these cycles where I feel very strong for diapers and love to wear them, and then it goes away, but each time I go through this the urge is stronger and the time interval is shortening, and if I am heading this course I will eventually get to the point where it is a regular part of my life, I can except that but eventually something will happen that brings my secret to the surface and I will be emltionaly damaged. But I will cross that bridge when I get there, my main concern for now is how to satisfy my urge. My room mate and I are pretty close but I think I could still wear one at night and get away with it. One of my other concerns is storage and where to purchase. I have only had the Misfortune of wearing depend store bought diapers from walmart. Here is where I have a good shred of news, there are like 4 local pharmacies around here a walgreens and a walmart, so as far as obtaining descent quality diapers I don't think it is going to be a problem, and even then I can order discreetly online, and not have to worry about snoopy parents, but my main worry is diaper storage and when I can wear. Like I said this is the first time I have had the urge to wear diapers and couldn't do anything at all about it. Help please

you should tell some people. i know it feels impossible at first but it is worth it in the long run! start with your closest friend. keeping a secret forever is not good and things will be easier once someone else knows. if your friends are true friends they will not put off.

foir storage just get a storage container and put diapers in there with some clothes to hide the diapers. when you want to wear just put some pants on over them and your roomate will not notice

Last year I hid some Goodnites in a desk drawer for several months, and I wore them at times I knew my roommates wouldn't be around for a long period of time. You could find a place to hide them, unless your roommate tends to go through your stuff (which he shouldn't!).