Thread: Hello from Ryan!

Default Hello from Ryan!

Hello everyone, I just kind of found this place. I am and have been a member of daily diapers for about 2 and a half years, one thing that I like about this place is connecting to a different group of people. I have tried repetativly tried to open up conversation with someone in my area, I just feel super alone sometimes, like I'm the only diaper lover or adult baby in my area, I just hate feeling this way. So hello and if you are in the Wichita Kansas area our the south central Kansas area and want to talk, I am very open about it thanks much

Ryan

I have tried repeatedly tried to open up conversation with someone in my area, I just feel super alone sometimes, like I'm the only diaper lover or adult baby in my area, I just hate feeling this way

- this is just the thing we are here for.

Don't get me wrong: this is not to criticize DD;I recently joined up there and have been enjoying it.. They do certain things well; but are a less tight community, and more devoted to fun and games, less to looking out for one another.

If you would love to talk, although mostly we aren't in your immediate area, then talk away! What would you like to talk about? Give us a shout - about diapers, but any other thing too! Think of it this way: irl I would not want to "play" with someone I hardly know; so it is online. Help us get to know, and like, and appreciate you. Scan the intros if you like: and ones you admire, why, feel free to imitate them!
    Last edited by Raccoon; 21-Sep-2010 at 04:33.