Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: other diapers at school

Default other diapers at school

Today I was walking across school grounds and I caught the smell of baby powderer. Was it another dl was it incontinence I don't know I go to a school of 60,000 students so its possible. What do you think?
    Last edited by babykumar; 21-Sep-2010 at 02:58.

A little bit of punctuation goes a long way.

As far as you smelling baby powder outside while walking to class? I doubt it. If there are DL's in a school 60,000 people? I would say probably.

a lot of things can smell familiar...kind of like the taste of chicken (or maybe it was you)

I didn't have a diaper on at the time and I was a very freash smell like the person had just changed I just wanted to hear the thoughts of the people on this site.

I work at a junior high school and have smelled it a number of times, but it was when woman teachers walked by. I think they use it as a hygiene thing. It does work well where chafing is a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I think they use it as a hygiene thing. It does work well where chafing is a problem.
    Exactly. Powder isn't necessarily used exclusively with diapers. The possibility is there, but there are numerous other explanation besides he/she must be wearing diapers.

My ex-boss used to smell like baby powder all the time. I asked him why he smelled like a baby, and he said he uses his wife's underarm deodorant. So what you smelled could have been anything.

thank you thats all I wanted to know was what are other people experience with this kind of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by babykumar View Post
    thank you thats all I wanted to know was what are other people experience with this kind of thing.
    my dad uses baby powder after a shower to help him dry off. Plus it can be used as a deodorant and possibly as a antiperspirant. Seriously preventing diaper rash and or chaffing from diapers is one of very, very many uses for baby powder.

For example someone could of put on baby powder after gym class which would explain the fresh smell of it.

There are brands of femenine deodorant (normally in spray) that have a powder scence, that was probably it