Thread: Ab/dl from Pennsylvania

Cool Ab/dl from Pennsylvania

My name is Dave im 24 from mercer pennsylvania for those of you who dont know where that is im just north of pittsburgh. I call myself an ab/dl however ive never gotten the oppurtunity to experiance the ab portion i enjoy wearing diapers very much and i hope that i can meet some people on here who might live around me. I recently seperated from the military after completeing a tour in gitmo guarding detainees and a tour in afghanistan that i returned from in april. I am currently in college studying for a cj degree.
    Last edited by Trevor; 21-Sep-2010 at 01:16. Reason: Removed personal information link.

Hello and welcome. Please read the rules posted here : http://www.adisc.org/forum/announcem...697-rules.html. While you may not mean anything harmful by wanting to meet people, this site is not really designed for that.

What was it like serving in the military?
    cj = Criminal Justice?

Meetups can and do occur, and damn well ought to. Sometimes between members here. But Adisc is not designed for facilitating get-togethers for play, as seems to be your interest. It's a support site; might I suggest Fetlife, The Daily Diapers, AB Kingdom as more appropriate places for that sort of thing?

In the meantime, your service record is by far the most interesting thing you mentioned; we would love to hear more about it. It would be great if you were to stick around and tell us more of the non-ab play stuff that there is to you; we are friendy and all ears. Except me: I am all mouth as well as all ears.
    Last edited by Raccoon; 21-Sep-2010 at 03:44.

Welcome! I'm from Pittsburgh too, which seems to have a bustling ABDL community. Hope to see you posting around the site some more!

Yeh, meetups are ok here We only ask that people keep it safe (meeting in a public place), only meet up with regulars and above with a good standing (you'll get there if you work at it!), and generally public meets tend to be kept to over 18s, for legal purposes!

As for you, what sort of sports or hobbies do you have? I was in the Royal Navy Reserves here in the UK for about a year, but that was quite a while ago now

Welcome to the forum

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Yeh, meetups are ok here
    Are they? Don't give people the wrong impression! Since we have minors on here, everyone should be super-careful what they ask for, or they may run into the cops waiting at the agreed meeting point (or that Chris Hanson dude). Meetups are generally for Regulars+, and not for newbies though.

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Are they? Don't give people the wrong impression! Since we have minors on here, everyone should be super-careful what they ask for, or they may run into the cops waiting at the agreed meeting point (or that Chris Hanson dude). Meetups are generally for Regulars+, and not for newbies though.
    I did say that afterwards!

But Peachy's right! Keep it to regulars+

Hi, I am Kevin and I am from Meadville.