Thread: Hi Everyone

Default Hi Everyone

Hi guys, I'm new here so I'll keep this simple. I love Diapers and Training Pants. I'm a DL and might be a little AB. I have only used Pull-Ups and Underjams so far. One thing that I would love is if someone made Pull-Ups that can fit a Teenager and Adult, but with the same designs as regular Pull-Ups (i.e. Learning Designs, Easy open tabs, and childish designs.).

Ok, go and read these links:

- A guide to getting started!
    - How to make a good first impression!
    - Some FAQs
    - What Adisc is about!
    And most importantly:
    - THE RULES!!!

And write us a proper intro!

We know you like diapers, it's a fair assumption if you're here! We want to know about the other stuff! Your hobbies and interests, your favourite sport, your favourite food!

Welcome though, looking forward to hearing more from you soon

You do realize, don't you, that we tend to like the sort of thing we grew up in, that we can remember being in, so whatever we had around the age of three? There is nothing wrong with your taste in disposable things to wear; I'm not saying that. It is just that in the last 20+ years, there has been an increasingly quick turnover in product designs, with girls' and boys' stuff being different, then getting more underwear-like in look and feel, the word 'diaper' increasingly abandoned in favor of names that can be trademarked... so right quick your preferred style will be replaced by something new, and little attention paid to catering to the few of you into that particular style...

Ironically I am lucky to like the full on, all-over padding I grew up on... which has made a come-back in Bambinos. Maybe in a year or three they'll be making limited runs of Pampers size 9 (hee hee) or Easy-Ups, or whatnot...

In the meantime do note what the mighty Tal tells ya. While diaper styles wax and wane, come and go, we who wear them persist (Ialso perseverate,) and it is the more permanent part of you that sticks around: who you are, not what you wear. And that is what Adisc is built on: the you you've got inside.

YouTube - You Y'Look Good - Joani Taylor