Thread: Trouble being Scottish

Default Trouble being Scottish

Hey all I am new to this and although it may seem weird U am looking for a relationship. I am a 19 year old scottish guy straight and looking for a nice girl who makes me smile

Hello there Scottishdude, and welcome to ADISC.

ADISC is not a dating site. We are a support community for TB/AB/DLs and the likes. I would take a look at the rules, and reconsider whether or not this is the site for you. If you would like to stay, we would love to have you. I just wouldn't count on finding a girlfriend though, lol. Several have done it, but it's not a purpose for our site.

Now, is there anything else you might like to tell us about yourself? Any hobbies or interests? Favorite sport, video game, movie, or perhaps a musical instrument? This may be a 'diaper site', but we don't limit ourselves too much here. Hope you get to know some people (friend-wise) and enjoy your time here.

Hello there! I'm a Scottish girl, aged 20, so we're pretty similar!

We do have one vital dfference though - everyone on this site knows all about me

And we want to know about you too We're not a dating site, and you may *not* use our site for such a purpose! If you do meet someone here then we'll wish you all the best but it cannot be your intentions for coming to this site!

Go and read these links and try again with your introduction, and stop bringing the reputation of us lovely Scots down

- A guide to getting started!
    - How to make a good first impression!
    - Some FAQs
    - What Adisc is about!
    And most importantly:
    - THE RULES!!!

Yea, scottishism is such a sad condition, Hope you can get over it soon!

indeed scotish is an afliction comprable to leprosy or morbid obesety (basically the same thing) we'll fine a cure someday just keep stuffing that haggis and fryed sugary treats into your face untill we do. WELCOME yeh im half scottish so it does not count as racism =]