Thread: About Me

Default About Me

My name's Adam and I've been in diapers 24/7 since I was born. I'm currently a senior in HS and graduating this year. I live with my parents and I'm interested in meeting other kids in similar situations and how they deal with it.

whuddup?! I a freshman! (don't kill me!):

Have fun on the forums!

Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post around as much as you would like and to ask any qeustions, advice, or support that you might need.

Hey... welcome!

I've been in diapers 24/7 for... 2 months now. So you've got a big head start on me.

Enjoy your stay!

Your name's Adam? Adam is my first name too, but not shown on profile, And I graduated school last year.

anyways... I do not wear diapers 24/7 but I'm planning on it soon.

Welcome to the site.

I would just like to note that while your very welcome here this forum is for the most part for people who like diapers and want to wear them not for need, but for various other reasons. We do have a few people here who do wear them for need so perhaps you will like this place as well, but people who need em are a minority here.

In any case based on what you've said i don't know if this forum is what your looking for. Though your very welcome to stay. I think you'll find it a very friendly place

That's cool, I already know that from being on the internet for a few years. I can see why people like them and to be honest I do too in some ways so it's cool. I just want to meet friends and other people to talk to. thanks

Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.