Thread: intro .

Default intro .

hi all . im a 45 yr old . who still wears diapers to bed for bedwetting , i have been a bedwetter for most of my life i was diapered at age 12-13 , and began to like them i srtill wear every night . and wet them all the time . hope to chat with some people soon thanks !

Now go and read these links then try again with your intro:

- A guide to getting started!
    - How to make a good first impression!
    - Some FAQs
    - What Adisc is about!
    And most importantly:
    - THE RULES!!!

We're all about the community here, and since we all know what sort of community this is we're more interested in what you've got OUTSIDE of the diaper interest!

Welcome though And I look forward to hearing more from you soon

Also, you may want to consider changing your user name to something a bit more original. Use your imagination! You can change your user name at any time by going to Settings > Edit Profile.

Welcome to ADISC =)

Awww, yes, it can be hard to open up, and take a name that reflects something personal, beyond the obvious dl stuff. I was shy and distant at first; not shy as in staying in the shadows, shy as in revealing a more personal side, a more vulnerable side; afraid to be teased about things that are sore spots... so we have those sort of names, ones easy to abandon on a whim... I wouldn't mind hugely if there were a rule in intros: no more than 4 lines (100 words) on your diaper life and background, then no fewer than 200 on the rest of you.

I say we take dprlvr2 to a bar, get him well lubricated (and triple-padded...) and make him give a speech on something of our choice, maybe his funniest story... And make him go by some name we choose; if he refuses we'll call him babydarling unless he chooses something better... Kind of a frat-initiation fun night out...
    Only he gets to wake up with his eyebrows intact.