Thread: The Zeke and Lily books

Default The Zeke and Lily books

i came across these books on ebay, apparently they are infantalism related, but not in the "here are some crappy drawing and a some fap words" way.

see here- zeke and lily items - Get great deals on Books items on!

also, noone has brought these up before?

These are all stories that you can read for free on the internet. Zorrodaddy (that's the author's moniker) is quite the talented writer. I guess these are here just for people who want to read a print version.

Never ever thought I would see an actual published ABDL book, What's the content like, does it qualify as an actual stand alone story for non-ABDL's or is it just something for those in the know?

This story interested me, even without the AB part, so I'd like to hear a review of how it actually is.

I saw the "parts" randomly scattered all FTT fourms. hadent bothered to look at em.

Quote Originally Posted by Claw View Post
    I saw the "parts" randomly scattered all FTT fourms. hadent bothered to look at em.
    I have. If I remember correctly, they were awful. But then again, I may be confusing those with something else.

They were actually quite good, I read them on the ABDL story forum. I'm not sure why people would want to buy them if you can read them online for free, but to each his own.

It's on ebay because they know some hide and go seek challenged person will find them on there and think they struck gold.