Thread: I'm new, Hello :)

Wink I'm new, Hello :)

Hi I'm Bactine
    Its a nickname that I got while in highschool and my friends were interested in a comic book called johnny the homicidal maniac and the quote "Where the F**K is the bactine?!"
    I like industrial music and listen to a radio station called digitalgunfire.com everyday, its pretty good.
    My favorite movie is the Labyrinth with david bowie because in that movie he looks yummy in rawr hehe
    I'm a little meaning i dont wear diapers but i still need help because my mind is still child like like an AB
    I hope to make new friends here and have lots of fun

Hi Bactine (cool name btw) I hope you have a great time on the site.

crazykittensmile

Hello and welcome to ADISC :-) I'm sure you will both make friends and have lots of fun during your time here.

I don't know much about industrial music so I might not recognise any of your answers, but who are you favourite artists/bands/musicians/DJs etc?

You said your nickname is from a comic book, do you read a lot of comic books?

Quote Originally Posted by babyjess View Post
    Hello and welcome to ADISC :-) I'm sure you will both make friends and have lots of fun during your time here.

I don't know much about industrial music so I might not recognise any of your answers, but who are you favourite artists/bands/musicians/DJs etc?

You said your nickname is from a comic book, do you read a lot of comic books?
    I dont really have any favorite bands because I like most of what I hear

Nope I dont read many comic books, just that one I read in highschool

Hi there Bactine, welcome to ADISC.

You must be a stingy new member here to heal some wounds, eh?

All really lame puns aside though, you seem to be the type to fit in fairly well here. I've never heard of Johny the Homicidal Maniac, but it sounds funny, and i am a huge comedy fan myself.

Oh, and your account says you're IC, but you say you don't wear diapers? I'm just curious, in what way are you incontinent, and has it been taken care of or helped through medical means? We have plenty of other IC people here, so I'm sure many of them can related.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Just feel free to post around and pretty soon you'll make some new friends. I'm sure of it .

sayounara

Hi, welcome to ADISC , I've never heard of that comic, I like to make my own though. What's Industrial music all about then? Sounds interesting!
    Hope you enjoy your time here!

Quote Originally Posted by SushiChan View Post
    Hi, welcome to ADISC , I've never heard of that comic, I like to make my own though. What's Industrial music all about then? Sounds interesting!
    Hope you enjoy your time here!
    Industrial music is mostly dark electronica, its the goth version of techo is the easiest way to describe it

sayounara

Ohhh, sounds cool

lol im not really into that stuff.
    Last edited by Trevor; 18-Sep-2010 at 20:55. Reason: merging posts