Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My cousin came "shopping" with me today...

Default My cousin came "shopping" with me today...

Well today I picked up my cousin after work today; we were going to watch Toy Story 3 for teh lulz... Anyways, I had to go to the mall to get a cruiser vest for work, and when we passed Zellers, I told her I wanted to pick something up.

Now, she knows I'm an ageplayer, and she's okay with it, so when I told her that cashiers may assume her to be the "mother" (eww..), she shrugged and came with me anyways. What was cool was that she followed me into the baby aisle and tried to crack jokes to lighten the mood (I was shaking like a log with legs of jelly). She didn't even care when I grabbed the pink pacis (I'm not a sissy, but I can still think things are cute, can't I ).

Anyways, it was pretty cool!

Mk12121

Cool cousin!

...My cousins are evil :P

tbmoney

ahahahaha...those cousins....

She's more like a sister to me. We've been inseparable ever since we were (am?) babies.

I'm not close to my cousins at all, but you had a pretty cool experience it seems like when you went shopping

thats cool
    thats really great of her

Quote Originally Posted by kamploopstrout View Post
    Well today I picked up my cousin after work today; we were going to watch Toy Story 3 for teh lulz... Anyways, I had to go to the mall to get a cruiser vest for work, and when we passed Zellers, I told her I wanted to pick something up.

Now, she knows I'm an ageplayer, and she's okay with it, so when I told her that cashiers may assume her to be the "mother" (eww..), she shrugged and came with me anyways. What was cool was that she followed me into the baby aisle and tried to crack jokes to lighten the mood (I was shaking like a log with legs of jelly). She didn't even care when I grabbed the pink pacis (I'm not a sissy, but I can still think things are cute, can't I ).

Anyways, it was pretty cool!
    Your post relates a lot to what I was going to post in the AB section.

I recently told my younger brother.
    He and I are really tight. It's a long story, but were we talking about stuff last week, and I made reference to the fact that there was something that I have not told a single member of my inner circle, and he immediately said, "Even me". Now my brother and I do NOT lie to each other, and I was suddenly in quite the predicament. I could lie to him, and make up something only he knew, which there are other things as well, but our relationship would forever be tainted, or I could tell him that not even he knows this particular thing about me. Over the course of the next couple of hours, I mustered up the courage to tell him.
    I posted about this elsewhere, but he was really cool about it. Earlier in the evening he and I had been discussing TV shows and movies in which the climax does not live up to the expectations of the build up. Specifically Smallville and Fantastic Four. I had been freaking out so much, saying that he will think it is so crazy and bizarre, and when I told him he said, "That's it? That's boring. I feel like I did watching Dr. Doom get his @$$ kicked at the end of Fantastic Four".

Later in the night, I asked him if he would be cool if I picked up diaper while we were together, and he shrugged, and said, "I don't care". I can't believe how he reacted to it, and I have been stoked since then. And nothing is weird between us. That night, I thought for sure that he was going to be weird and that I wouldn't hear from him for a few days, but he has been to my place twice. He had planned to stay the night this evening, but due to some unrelated drama had to go home just after we finished dinner. I feel GREAT having told him, and I know that I will be able to tell my fiance soon.

It's great for you all to have such members in your family... Having no brothers and being my cousins living too far away from me, the only one I've told is my best friend... But i don't think he would be happy at all if I carry him in the baby aisle to buy diapers (and I think he would kill me if I wear a diaper while watching tv with him XD) he's sostrange while talking of sex and related things... You guys are so lucky

Yes, I feel very fortunate the my brother and I have the relationship that we do. Earlier I was thinking about it, and I thought, "from him, I won't mind a bit of joking around about it". It's great.

Shortly after I met the lady who eventually became my wife, she started talking about cross dressers she knows and told me how fascinating she found it when men cross-dressed. As time went on, the topic came up occasionally. She lived in the house on one side of me, and the guy living in the house on the other side was obviously gay (at least to me), and one of her best friends. She fondly mentioned gay and cross dressing friends she has often enough that I finally worked up enough courage to admit to her that I also liked to cross dress. Shortly after that came the admission that I love age play and diapers. I am happy to say that she loves that side of me and that's part of what eventually led to our getting married.

To this day she's the only person I've "outed" myself to. There are a couple of other people that I met online that were introduced to that side of me first and eventually met me in person, but she's the only person who met my drab side first that knows about my inner child. We have no children of our own (by choice), and I don't dare tell any of my family or friends.

There's no substitute to having another person that you can be yourself around. It's great to know that there's someone that won't think badly of you just because you are "different" from society's norms. Congratulations to everyone who has at least one special someone who understands, or at least is tolerant.
    Last edited by LittleOne; 24-Sep-2010 at 04:58. Reason: Fixed typo and wording