Thread: um...finnaly?

Default um...finnaly?

hey everyone im new here and i just want to say that im so relieved that there are other TBs like me ........im just curious .......how did you all found this site?

No, we're all 50 year old virgin pedos...

Jokes aside, welcome to ADISC. I'm pretty sure most of us have felt relieved when there was a TB site specifically, as here. Care to tell us anything about yourself, like hobbies?

Hi there, and welcome to ADISC. I found this site because I was looking for a good quality place where I could talk to other people who had the same bizarre diaper interest that I did. I realized this site wasn't all about diapers though, and that actually encouraged me to join more, knowing that people would not only be supportive and nice, but that real friendships and a sense of family can be developed here.

So please, keep posting and getting to know people, and you too may find this site is just what you needed.
    Oh, and since we are getting to know you, what are you into? You're a TB, but are you in high school? What interests you besides diapers in this world? Any favorite sport, food, movie, video game?

Quote Originally Posted by them00nwolf View Post
    im just curious .......how did you all found this site?
    Well, we didn't all found this site. This site was founded by Moo in January 2008, after the folding of TBDL.org. (Well, it was technically just a move, but it's a new name and a new domain).
    Just kidding though. I don't often point out people's grammatical errors on here, but I just had to run with that one, lol.

Anyways, welcome once again to the site. I hope you enjoy your time here .

I got recommended the site by someone else

What sort of stuff are you into then? Hobbies? Sports? Movies? etc...

Quote Originally Posted by carbonfiber View Post
    No, we're all 50 year old virgin pedos...

Jokes aside, welcome to ADISC. I'm pretty sure most of us have felt relieved when there was a TB site specifically, as here. Care to tell us anything about yourself, like hobbies?
    well im a gamer big time...i can be kind of shy , LOVE ANIME! METAL/ROCK MUSIC----im an LINKIN PARK FAN well im gonna get the new album soon and if it sux like minutes to midnight then all my LINKIN PARK merchandise is going out the window :sadface: i love making friends ,(warning i can be your bestfriend or your worst nightmare...lol jk or am i?) i have a fursona but thats classified i dont want to ruin my reputation on DA by saying im a DL/TB--i dont kno what my friends would think, i love music like KILLSWITCH ENGAGE,PARAMORE,FALLOUTBOY,a SOAD.

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    I got recommended the site by someone else

What sort of stuff are you into then? Hobbies? Sports? Movies? etc...
    Im not much of a sports fan...unless its voilent like westleing,.....................i love 2D disney and don bluth movies especially the one that are romantic like princess and the frog......
    Last edited by Trevor; 18-Sep-2010 at 19:40. Reason: merging posts

sayounara

I was curious, like you, when i found this site. I love anime too
    Hope you enjoy ADISC, from what I can tell, its a really great place!