Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wear and tear when diapered

Default wear and tear when diapered

ok so this comes with a story

i was out at my local motocross track were we rented a CAT 950g and ran our 277C (really big tractors) and over the course of this last week while doin everything from running equipment to shoveling to riding the track ( did all of this wearing a bambino bianco)

when doing strenuous activity or working or anything that may wear out a diaper how long does yours last (mine broke open after just over 1 hour)

so is it different for you guys or do i just put too much stress on them

BernardFx

I spent all day once at Knotts Berry Farm (an amousment park), wearing a Depends Pull-up. After a whole day at the rides, at a hotel, I saw that all the fluff had clumped up at the bottom, and that the outer part of the diaper was separating from the elastic on the abdominal part.

I've been wearing goodnites boxers (and ocassionally goodnites) to uni classes and just out and about during the day and I've never had a problem with them breaking or anything.

Yea, i wear pampers baby dry, so i have to stretch the tabs out to fit, they last about an hour or two before breaking, but sometimes they'll hold up quite well.

cloth pullups seem to have a much more stable padding in them. I think you're going to get severe clumping with any plastic-backed diaper with a lot of activity. The polymer is just being kept in place by its formed shape, it's not really connected to the shell, so it's going to clump. Sweating and wetting will just make it clump faster.

As for the falling apart, that's probably going to be a number of factors including quality of diaper, snugness of fit, fit of clothing on top, etc.

ok good info from all ill probly look into buying or making a cloth diaper for these kinda of days when i do alot of heavy work

Quote Originally Posted by Kyatto View Post
    Yea, i wear pampers baby dry, so i have to stretch the tabs out to fit, they last about an hour or two before breaking, but sometimes they'll hold up quite well.
    I had this exact same problem so I started reinforcing the tabs with duct tape.

I was slim most of my life and got portly a few years ago. Now my gut makes diapers fit poorly, especially the old stock which suits my tastes, as it lacks leg gathers. So I know all about tapes coming apart, ripping or falling off. In my old age it seems plastic pants are as useful for holding the rest together as they were for pure enjoyment; goddamn it I even wrap a strand of packing tape around. That was never part of the fetish, not for me.

Frankly, if I plan to do exercise, racing leathers, overalls, a dry suit, even a flight suit, start to make sense.

Heh, onesie time. For purely functional reasons, you understand...

If you do "go cloth" invest in something form-fitting; a rectangle just isn't made for staying in shape over the long haul, especially when wet: bunching.

Quote Originally Posted by HellHound View Post
    I had this exact same problem so I started reinforcing the tabs with duct tape.
    That's not a bad idea, i'll give it a go next time Thanks ^^