Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No one is looking at your Crotch!

Default No one is looking at your Crotch!

Alright.... Here we go... today I wore a diaper alll day long. From the moment I got home from school to till now. I had 4 friends over and we where all playing Halo Reach.... I've not used the toilet once today and I even managed a diaper change (Using cheap wallgreen certainty diapers) Overall No one is looking at your crotch! I just wore underwear over them and I managed to fool my Fiancee/Mommy.... She had me undressed to my undies and when she wanted to pull those down.... she was surprised I was diaper... this is the person that changes my diapers! And she didn't notice the bulge..... Overall...... No one is looking for diapers so if you want to wear a regular diaper wear some undies over them and make sure everything is tucked in and tada! Go out and enjoy.... Don't be too worried. ^^

Loopygone

Thanks I guess... I thought we all knew this.

Oh, actually I am looking at your crotch, nice package.... :P

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post

Haha Loopy. Nice one! Good to know Dragsnick. I sometimes wonder when I go out. I always ask my wife, "Do I show?" She's always said no, so there you go.

Things are much easier once we realize this. There are however some people occasionally looking at your ass though.

At a Halloween party last year a friends very hot (and dressed as a naughty school teacher) wife asked if she could touch my ass. Taken by surprise and having a few drinks in me I said sure. I was wearing a very thin Mollicare Classic under my jeans. About 10 minutes later I was like...shit, what was that?
    To this day I still wonder if she was looking for something or just being goofy.

Peachy

No one may be looking at your diapers, but they may be grabbing your diapers.Or maybe it's just me who gets random ass grabs, at least once when I was diapered and waiting for the subway, someone leaving another train on the other platform randomly grabbed my ass. Either they were looking for my wallet in my back pocket, or just wanted a piece of my PeachButt ...either way, they were in for a surprise (guess they didn't expect to squeeze my pee )

I wasn't aware peaches had asses to grab. Guess you learn something new every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    I wasn't aware peaches had asses to grab. Guess you learn something new every day.
    I concur... But yeah I got a ass grab from my sister while I was diapered.... Luckily it was the thin diapers again! So no one noticed.... seriously these things are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post

LMAO nice...but really, this guy is just trying to reinforce peoples confidence when wearing in public...for those of us who still need alot of confidence to do so every little bit helps

Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    what? didn't you know, Peachy is 100% ass

Quote Originally Posted by konaman112 View Post
    LMAO nice...but really, this guy is just trying to reinforce peoples confidence when wearing in public...for those of us who still need alot of confidence to do so every little bit helps
    Thats exactly what Im trying to do....Many wish to but are afraid of being found out. Wearing a diaper is easy with a preventive measure. No one will find out if youre careful not paranoid just careful.