Thread: Greetings from a FL DL :)

Default Greetings from a FL DL :)

What is up everyone? I am new to this site (as you probably already noticed :P). I have been looking all over for a decent online ab/dl community without much success, so I'm hoping things are better here!

So, I reckon I should start off with a little about myself. My name is Torrey and I am a 21 year old college student from (if you somehow missed the topic) FL. I consider myself a DL with AB tendencies from time to time. I have tried many of the "premium" adult diapers, my favorite right now being molicare super pluses. Nothing can beat the sheer bulk of those bad boys lol

I do have a girlfriend, and she is very loving and accepting of me. I love her very much and for that reason I feel I must make the statement that I am here for friends, not relationships.

So anyways, that's my brief intro. Can't wait to meet all of you and have a great day!

- Loki

\(^▽^*)いらっしゃ~いっ(*^▽^)/ welcome fellow new person... i figured idd pass on the gesture of saying hello to another person hehe... yea im new too.

Quote Originally Posted by PamperedKari View Post
    Same state awesome!
    haha, yeah it seems there are a fairly decent amount of us here

One of these days we'll get a Florida meet set up. One of these days...