Thread: Hi I'm new here I'm a diaperlover and mostly looking for clothdiaper reviews that can help my to decide what to buy

Smile Hi I'm new here I'm a diaperlover and mostly looking for clothdiaper reviews that can help my to decide what to buy

Hi I'm new here I'm a diaperlover and mostly looking for clothdiaper reviews that can help my to decide what to buy.

Best regards
    Bleyjustrakur

Cool, I'm new here as well. Welcome to the website. So your really into cloth diapers huh? I've yet to try cloth but I've been looking into it. Any advice? What are your favorites so far? Why do you prefer cloth? Any pros and cons you can pass on to a newbie like me? I'm getting of topic... This thread is supposed to be about you its just all you gave me to go off was "cloth diapers" so I got a little side tracked... Is there anything else you want to share? You know, to help us get to know you... What are your interests? etc...

Whoa there! Now that was hardly what I'd call an introduction!

Introductions are meant to tell us about you! We know you're here because you like diapers!!

Go and read these links, then try again!

- A guide to getting started!
    - How to make a good first impression!
    - Some FAQs
    - What Adisc is about!
    And most importantly:
    - THE RULES!!!

Welcome, and I look forward to reading more from you soon

Hi! Welcome to Adisc What type of things are you interested in?

He said what he is interested in: cloth diaper reviews, though I agree more detail would help... I don't know of that many makes of cloth, I know Nicediaper makes some, Gabby's in Calgary, Darkfinn & Luvsgirl... Ones for adults, premade and with a brand name are not that prevalent.

Or reviews are not all in one spot, organized and cross-indexed... Something I have been pondering.

Also, Adisc is for many a resource for advice, instruction, tips... and these are ways it is supportive: being useful, informative, witty...

Not everyone who comes here is after making friends: when people say that's why they are here but give us nothing more to go by, and basically don't help their own friend-quest, then yes, we should help them by getting them to share more of themselves.

But if all the support a person needs is pointers to the best quality, how much bleach to use (none with your disposables) or places to hide them or ways to make them, I think that's valid too.