Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Depends Fitted Maximum Protection

AndrewThatsMyName

Default Depends Fitted Maximum Protection

So today, I bought a pack of Depends Fitted Maximum Protection. They are HUGE especially for my size. I was wondering if anyone has ever made them leak? I peed a little and what would have filled it a little bit did nithing to these.

Very rarely
    they are reliable for me,but I want to try other things really bad
    they don't leak at school at all [rarely] so i'd say good,but not cute or anything

Iv only had a problem when i try to flood them. Other then that they are good.

they fit well around the legs and tight n' high so they seal well

Depends are far from my favorites, they hold a very small amount and they are quite expensive you will go through at least 2 packs per week. The plastic is quite weak. When you try yo remove a tape the plastic goes with it and rips. You can flood them but don't sit down. MThey are easier to get and the last plastic diaper on store shelves practically. Except a few stores that carry Attends

I've heard good things about the maximum protection from Depends, but I personally haven't tried them.

depends are my go to, cheap diaper, when i have to. i also use a booster or two with each one to make them last longer. they only last so long tho and i never feel completley confideant that i wont leak in them. they are great if u are poor and they are better then most store brands ive tried. the way to go if need soemthing till u can get abenas or similar.

i will use the depends max for night on the weekday when i will be getting up earlier and an abena with a doubler for the weekends. the depends have not leaked on me, though i use plastic pants over them however once they get wet they don't seem to pull the wetness away from the skin like the abenas do and it just feels unpleasant

Quote Originally Posted by CameronMan View Post
    So today, I bought a pack of Depends Fitted Maximum Protection. They are HUGE especially for my size. I was wondering if anyone has ever made them leak? I peed a little and what would have filled it a little bit did nithing to these.
    Are you sure you bought the Small/Medium size, and not the large? I only have a 30" waist (29" in the summer...) and they're maybe a hair on the large side, but not much.

AndrewThatsMyName

Quote Originally Posted by Draugr View Post
    Are you sure you bought the Small/Medium size, and not the large? I only have a 30" waist (29" in the summer...) and they're maybe a hair on the large side, but not much.
    When I opened them up, They sur looked huge. Their not like "Humongous" or anything like that. Their just big on me. and I'm sure I got just the small/medium. It says it on the package.