Thread: Total dry boosters, gross question.

Default Total dry boosters, gross question.

I just used one of the new total dry boosters last night, it worked fine, however when I changed out of it, it kinda looked pinkish like I had passed blood in my urine, is it me or the booster? Anyone else have this happen, I don't feel like I have a UTI.

Butterfly Mage

Well... The next time you urinate in the toilet, check out the color. It it's still reddish, you should see a doctor.

I know that it's just a waiting game now, just wondered if anyone else had allready experienced the same thing.

Odd as it sounds, I'd probably go with "urinate in a clear glass" rather than "urinate in the toilet." I'm not sure about your bowl color, water color, and so forth, but were it me, I'd want to see a sample of ONLY urine, and a glass is the easiest way to get this.

Keep us posted.

My urine is a nice normal yellow, not sure why the pad turned pinkish.

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

And I've had a few good uti's in my life, this doesn't feel like one so far.

Quote Originally Posted by maffew View Post
    My urine is a nice normal yellow, not sure why the pad turned pinkish.
    I boost my large bambinos with totaldrys and I've never seen them turn anything but yellow. You should keep an eye on that and see a doctor if it persists.

As said above, keep an eye on it.
    I am not familiar with boosters, but if there is even a slight chance that you may have passed blood, keep a tight watch on it.

Differences in the chemical make up of your pee reacting with the chemical make up of the pad.

hopefully it was just a rare thing with a good reason. Drinking way too much alcohol or getting hit in the kidneys can make you pass some blood for a day or so. Did you take a blow to the gut?