Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Facial hair.

Default Facial hair.

Does anybody know of ways to get facial hair gone for longer than shaving alone?

Mesmerale

If pain isn't an issue for you, then epilate it.

It'll hurt like a bitch, but it'll be gone for like, a week, after you get into it for awhile. :3

Edit: Seriously, it'll hurt a lot.

Do you wet or dry shave?

Sounds silly but ever since I started using an electric shaver I've found myself having to mow my face every day to keep it hairless.
    Where as I can go a day or so doing it normally.

Mesmerale

Dude, you're a little bitch...

If I used an electric shaver, I'd be doing it every 6 fucking hours...

You could wax your facial hair, although I don't really recommend doing so unless you don't find waxing painful.

Well, I use a normal razor, but I got detention for having too much facial hair only a day after I last shaved. Not even 24 hours! I realized then that I'm a sissy, and that facial hair is not something a little girl has.

Loopygone

Guess you just have to shave every day then :/. Some people just grow out quicker then others. Either epliate it (really don't suggest this personelly) or do it every day. An electric shaver might be worth carrying about with you if it grows that fast :X. I'm lucky, I can get a way with shaving every couple of days .

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    Guess you just have to shave every day then :/. Some people just grow out quicker then others. Either epliate it (really don't suggest this personelly) or do it every day. An electric shaver might be worth carrying about with you if it grows that fast :X. I'm lucky, I can get a way with shaving every couple of days .
    You sir, are an evil lil bitch...

You're trans, right? For me hormones slowed down hair growth (and thickness) a bit and then i've been doing electrolysis for a year now. It's kind of expensive but i've an amazing deal. I don't shave pretty much ever any more, just go to electrolysis once/twice a week to clean up what hairs grow in. For body hair epilator is the way to go.

So basicly, if you're trans and on mones (or not on mones, but it really helps to prevent new growth) electrolysis is a great answer if you can afford the time and money.

don't use nare for men I did and it made my face bleed. I have always wanted to try laser removal but I don't think they will do it on the face