Thread: Hello everyone

Default Hello everyone

Hi everyone. I'm new here from someone on FA. I'm hoping to find some diaper furs who would hopefully make new friends with me otherwise. ^^
    Last edited by Alucard; 15-Sep-2010 at 21:42.

Hi Alucard! One question: are you a TB, or an AB? Well, as my name says, I'm Bernard. So, have any interests other than diapers and related paraphernalia?

TB AB? Oh Teen or adult? I'm teen soon adult in about...4 months. ^^

I'm into videogames, cooking, and trying to get away from my parents.

Why do you want to get away from your parents? Did they do something wrong? Or just college?

their smothering me as well as I don't have many friends IRL which also sucks and they harass me since I'm stuck in the house. Nagging and crap. Their both elderly even through I'm a teen (was adopted.) And I just wish I could find someone I could hang out with to get away.

Awww. Only if California were much closer... :P So, are you planning to go to college someplace else?

Hey Alucard, welcome to the site

Waht sort of music are you into? And what's your favourite meal to cook?

Hmm...To cook it's just about anything I think that I've learned so far but I enjoy things like...hmm...I enjoy making pizza pockets and smoothies.

Music is just about anything on GH or RB. Almost all though. Find a good song and I look up the band and see if I like more of their music.

Am I the ONLY one who recognizes his name from the castelvania series?

Wild guess, you played/enjoyed symphony of the night.
    (for those of us as slow as I am, alucard is dracula spelled backwards, fitting as he is the son of said demon.)

anyhow, welcome.

Am curious, what species is your fursona?

*puts 20 dollars on a wolf/dog *

well I picked Alucard since I've been getting bashed about being a Koopa. Alucard is the name of my bat fursona but I am big into castlevania. My bat fursona though is the son of Charles the III from Viewtiful Joe but that didn't work out well then I learned about castlevania and thought "why not?" and now he's kinda a double sided fursona. ^^

As for my koopa fursona he's a Yoshi Koopa. ^^