Thread: just found this site!

Default just found this site!

Hello!! new too the site looking to share experiences or just have some friendly conversations i wouldn't be able to have with my friends. I am 15 and male. I like to think of myself as a D.L. but I'm really up to try anything! I am pansexual and most of my friends know that but i do share the secret most of us have on this site. Anyway just wanted to say hi and i wouldn't mind meeting some friends in the Victoria B.C. region(not single).

Welcome to the site Tranpanvan (wow, rhymes!).

What else do you like to do in your spare time besides the whole DL thing? I'm not sure if there are any members from Victoria on this site, but there are quite a few from Vancouver and other parts of British Colombia. And then you got us Seattle folk to the south, so there are a bit of us nearby!

Again, welcome to the site and hope you enjoy your time here! If any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

Hey asher!

Thanks for the warm welcome

In my spare time i like to go "exploring" basically i just walk a lot but I'm also learning to work with electronics (wiring and stuff)

I do have 1 thing to ask I have yet to buy any diapers and i wouldn't know the first thing about where to get them, or how much they are, or anything really. I have a bit of social anxiety also which can make it harder to purchase embarrassing items.

Hey, and welcome!

Do you ever go geocaching? It's awesome! Really explore-y and fun, with lots of walking and puzzle solving

If you're worried about stuff like that, then check out the Teen Baby forum, there are some really helpful threads there on that sort of thing