Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: creeped out for wanting dress

Default creeped out for wanting dress

sooo I was looking threw eBay because I'm gonna be buying some (a lot of) AB stuff this month. And i came across this dress and i clicked on it because it looked cool but i had no interested in buying it (sissy stuff isn't really my thing) but than i saw another dress from same the company, and my reaction was basically "omg that sooo cute i freaking want it......... wait what". So i kinda creeped my self out from this, i really do want the dress but i feel weird because i want it. I'm not sure if i should by it, than again I'm not sure why this bothers me. lol any thoughts

tbmoney

Always try to do what is best for you. If you like it, then you should buy it. Since your buying it from ebay it's not like anybody will find out about it. It's like diapers, we buy them because we like them and we want them, so maybe you should approach buying this dress the same way. If you want it and like it-buy it...its your money...

You're going through one of those awkward self-discovery stages we here are prone to. A lot of people on this site joke that furry is contagious, but it really isn't far from the truth. Maybe being on here, understanding and accepting an oddity about yourself, started opening up new doors for you! Think on it for awhile. If you want it, there's no denying it, no matter how weird of life-changing you think it'll be. So think about it, try it out, and come to accept it.

Also: dresses are cute. Just sayin'. C:

Hi kimba. Were you looking at " leannes_pretty_dresses " by any chance ? If I had it to spare, I could eaisly spend thousands of dollars on her store-front dresses, they are just adorable. Anyway, don't be so freaked about wanting the dress. If you can afford it, and you want it, go ahead and buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by fifigal View Post
    Hi kiba. Were you looking at " leannes_pretty_dresses " by any chance ? If I had it to spare, I could eaisly spend thousands of dollars on her store-front dresses, they are just adorable. Anyway, don't be so freaked about wanting the dress. If you can afford it, and you want it, go ahead and buy it.
    nope not from her but ill probably go check her out now, kinda sad because the dress i want is only available for another day and i don't have money right now because of car repairs. lol wow i feel really awkward typing that. o, yay another thing i have to get over awkwardness of. (lol also i had to fix my name in your post :P)

There's nothing wrong about it. You're just discovering more about yourself that accepting your ABDL stuff has led you. n.n

[By the way, what kind of dress were you looking at? o:]

Quote Originally Posted by Neonite View Post
    There's nothing wrong about it. You're just discovering more about yourself that accepting your ABDL stuff has led you. n.n

[By the way, what kind of dress were you looking at? o:]
    Adult Baby Sissy Dress Crossdresser S16 tailor-made - eBay (item 200517648775 end time Sep-15-10 20:30:37 PDT) i saw this and loved it >.>

Ooo cool site and nice dress. If I had to pick one to wear for me, I'd take this one: Punk Gothic Lolita Sissy Dress Cosplay Costume 175 - eBay (item 200519138926 end time Oct-12-10 20:42:19 PDT) this one's cool looking.

I'd say get it. If you got the money and you really want the dress then go for it. More importantly take it now especially if that's the only one left and you really want it. While it's ultimately up to you, I'd say: Just go for it! You only live once.

Sorry about the incorrect spelling of your name kiba. My typing skills are minimal, at best, and I seldom spot all of my errors until after I hit the Post button. I clicked on the link you provided, and I, too, think that it is a very cute dress. I love the frilly ruffles.

<.< i feel weird about it, im a 220 lb, 6ft, extremely hairy man, i shouldn't want a dress nor would i look good in one. also lol its ok about the typo.