Thread: RBW Space-Cowboys

Post RBW Space-Cowboys

Anyone going to this Furry event? RBW-2010
    Its called ''Space Cowboys'' 2 day event on a ship in London. It looks like fun but, i'll be honest...I wanna go, but i'm also pretty scared too, i've never been to a convention or an event like this in my life. That sounds silly that i'm scared of something like this, but I am.

That is just first time jitters. Once your there you will be glad that you did. I still get it when am about to go to a Con

Quote Originally Posted by Siddy View Post
    That is just first time jitters. Once your there you will be glad that you did. I still get it when am about to go to a Con
    Ok, providing i can get the money to go, and don't a ton of college work, looks like it'll be my first con

It should be a blast, doubt I can afford it this year ut I know people who went last year, and I know most of the staff running it too.
    It's actually in the High class Britannia Hotel, in Docklands, the company's flagship hotel. The boat party is an event that leaves from the hotel's dock the Saturday evening and last until around 11-12 on the Themes river's largest party boat, the Erasmus. the convention group have actually been booking the boat for the past 3 years and the staff love us.

However they haven't been at that hotel for long so its still somewhat mixed with convention goers and normal guests.

Last year was great though

Quote Originally Posted by Colfpup View Post
    However they haven't been at that hotel for long so its still somewhat mixed with convention goers and normal guests.
    I cant help but imagine how confused some people would be if they bumped into the convention.
    XD

Quote Originally Posted by Colfpup View Post
    It should be a blast, doubt I can afford it this year ut I know people who went last year, and I know most of the staff running it too.
    It's actually in the High class Britannia Hotel, in Docklands, the company's flagship hotel. The boat party is an event that leaves from the hotel's dock the Saturday evening and last until around 11-12 on the Themes river's largest party boat, the Erasmus. the convention group have actually been booking the boat for the past 3 years and the staff love us.

Last year was great though
    Oh right, I read up a little on the site, the boat trip does sound like a blast

Can't wait to go to my first con next year. I'm sooooo excited.

I wish you goodluck with your first x3

Quote Originally Posted by Zythren View Post
    Can't wait to go to my first con next year. I'm sooooo excited.

I wish you goodluck with your first x3
    That's if I can afford to go, but thankies ^^