Well, I've been using my pocket knife a lot more lately and, with time, I've discovered some great uses for it. So far, in the past week I've used my pocket knife to:
- Slice apples to eat them (looks badass xD)
- Turn old jeans into new shorts.
- Cut branches for a firepit.
- Prying doors open when their jammed.
- Can easily replace many types of screwdrivers.
What uses can you guys come up with? And I don't mean crazy uses, like killing people or messed up stuff like that. I mean like, every day uses. Fire away.