Thread: just saying hi

Default just saying hi

Hey I am not new here but have not been on for a long time and it wants me to post something I need to wear diapers all the time dew to a car crash, this was at one point a bad thing but they have grown on me and I now dont mind wearing them although some days I wish I could go back o boxes

Hey there, and welcome to ADISC! I'm so sorry to hear about the crash crash you were in That must really suck for you!

Basically here at ADISC we're a support community for anyone who has anything to do with diapers, so if you're here we assume you've got at least some minor connection to them. What we want to know in your introduction is things about *you* as a person, not as a person who has some relation to diapers! So things like your movie choices, your favourite book, who you listen to, what you do with your life, whether you prefer running or swimming. Anything and everything really!

Hopefull these links will give you more of an idea of what we're looking for:

- A guide to getting started!
    - How to make a good first impression!
    - Some FAQs
    - What Adisc is about!
    And most importantly:
    - THE RULES!!!

Welcome once again, and looking forward to hearing more from you