Thread: Facebook?

Default Facebook?

Does anyone here have a facebook? I'd love to get to know people in a more normal setting, outside of diapers.

NOTE:

This is an area of the site which is accessible by google! Please do not post your real name or email address here or others will be able to find it, and find about this part of your lifestyle. Before you respond here then think whether this is really what you want.

I have a facebook, but I don't share it with net people. I have a few other ABDL's on my facebook, but I'm either real life friends with them, or I've talked to them for quite a while.

I'd also like to post be careful who you add. My facebook link was recently posted on an ABDL chan type site, which was a pretty big scare. Mostly because there were a few people who found me through ABDL friends on my list, or because I was simply viewable through a public friends list on my ABDL friends part. So be careful who you add, even if your profile is private, if your friends isn't others can still see your name.

I'm sure a great many of us have Facebook accounts. Asking for them publicly in AB/DL forum that shows up in search results is probably the least effective way to get them. You are are asking people to out themselves to the world.

Moreover, you're asking people to out themselves to you. That requires a level of trust that you have to build with others - and frankly, flat out asking for personal information in this manner works against building that trust.

Quote Originally Posted by starshine View Post
    I have a facebook, but I don't share it with net people. I have a few other ABDL's on my facebook, but I'm either real life friends with them, or I've talked to them for quite a while.

I'd also like to post be careful who you add. My facebook link was recently posted on an ABDL chan type site, which was a pretty big scare. Mostly because there were a few people who found me through ABDL friends on my list, or because I was simply viewable through a public friends list on my ABDL friends part. So be careful who you add, even if your profile is private, if your friends isn't others can still see your name.

I saw that happen...Thats why those places have rules against facebook links. Can ruin someones life. So I recommend people Pm you. I leave facebook and diapers completly seperated.

Yep, I have a facebook but I have very few ABDLs on there. Unless I know someone in real life or I've been talking to them for a long time, they ain't being added to my facebook.

So yes, I have a facebook. But no, I'm not giving you the link.

Okay guys. Sorry. I added one of my friends, Vyxie, the other day, and I liked being comfortable talking about whatever, you know?

I have had facebook for some time and if anyone wants to add me send me a PM and then I'll send you my e-mail so you can find me.

i dont have facebook because im just to darn lazy to open up an account, im ussually just going on with my buisness and plus i never check my e-mail (have about 100 unread) so whats the point i would never check that either

Peachy

It's best not to discuss this in the public forums, as some people may post links and thus reveal themselves when they clearly shouldn't . So before any damage can be done, I'm closing this thread.