View Poll Results: Do you have any Tattoos?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 25.00%
  • Nope

5 10.42%
  • No, But would like one

19 39.58%
  • Nope, Don't plan on getting any either

12 25.00%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tattoos?

Red face Tattoos?

Just wondering if any other users have any tattoos.
    I have 2, One of a wolf on my right shoulder, and a Cross on my right leg ( If you wanna see em, check my dA page )

I'm thinking of getting a special tatto with my fiancee. When we get maried it'll be a tatto that connects at the shoulders but still looks good on it's own ya know? I'm also thinking about getting one with a cross and a Dragon on it. Ya know?

Two:

Gramas Angel is going in cursive in the cloud, I just haven't gotten that done yet.

&

For my Grampa

^ Those are very, very cool. And incredibly cute.
    I'm assuming they have huge sentimental meaning?

The fireman would make a good painting full stop.

Wow! Starshine, member+ of many names and cool thoughtful tats.

I have always wanted one but could never think of anything that I'd want to keep forever. I don't normally like overly inked girls but something meaningful and tasteful is OK. The first girl I slept with had her nickname and Harley Davidson across her shoulders. I would rub it in the moonlight to see if I could feel it. I could not of course. I knew another girl who had a large back piece that was done with a dirty needle and got badly infected. She went through hell and was quite upset about it but the end effect was a 3d tattoo. I loved to hold and hug her while reading the lines of her tattoo with my hands on her back.

I kind of want to get one, but don't think I will til I find something actually meaningful to get :/

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    I'm thinking of getting a special tatto with my fiancee. When we get maried it'll be a tatto that connects at the shoulders but still looks good on it's own ya know? I'm also thinking about getting one with a cross and a Dragon on it. Ya know?
    Nice, the connecting tattoo idea sounds good

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by starshine View Post
    Two:

Gramas Angel is going in cursive in the cloud, I just haven't gotten that done yet.

&

For my Grampa
    Aww, those are really good its nice to get a tattoo thats meaningful or for someone special

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nam Repaid View Post
    Wow! Starshine, member+ of many names and cool thoughtful tats.

I have always wanted one but could never think of anything that I'd want to keep forever. I don't normally like overly inked girls but something meaningful and tasteful is OK. The first girl I slept with had her nickname and Harley Davidson across her shoulders. I would rub it in the moonlight to see if I could feel it. I could not of course. I knew another girl who had a large back piece that was done with a dirty needle and got badly infected. She went through hell and was quite upset about it but the end effect was a 3d tattoo. I loved to hold and hug her while reading the lines of her tattoo with my hands on her back.
    Umm Ouchy, i can't imagine how much an infected tattoo must hurt >.< Did it heal up though?

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Howl View Post
    I kind of want to get one, but don't think I will til I find something actually meaningful to get :/
    That's a good decision, its not worth spending money on something that doesn't mean anything to you

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pichu View Post
    No, I don't have one. But I might get one some day.
    Fair enough :P

I don't have any right now but I do want them. I'm just waiting for the right time and to find the right images. I have student lowns to pay and I want to get an appartment but I plan on getting sleeves.

I have both arms sleeved and my shoulders done. About the only thing you can spend your money on that lasts the rest of your life.