Thread: Hiya :)

Default Hiya :)

Hiya, i'm matpar!
    Yes im a tbdl and love it.
    I live in the north west of the UK and i am 17 years old and bi

If you want to know more about me contact me

Hello =)

We want to know more about you, but the place for you to tell us is here. This is your thread! As well as your interests in the TB/DL world, we'd also like to know about any other hobbies or interests you have. We'd like to think of you as a unique individual, rather than just another diaper wearer.

Make sure you read and fully understand The Rules, and most importantly, enjoy your time here. =)

Finally, and perhaps the most important question you will have to answer, what football team do you support?
    Last edited by Arlisauce; 14-Sep-2010 at 18:57. Reason: Fixed link

Arlikra is right. This thread is yours. Just have fun with it, and feel free to share whatever u want!

Heya, I 27 and also in the northwest of the uk, new to the site but not the subject

Yeh, if you want to integrate in the site you have to make an effort. We're not going to go out of our way to send you PM's to find out about you, especially since you can't even respond to PM's yet cos you're a newbie!