Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For some reason I keep calling for a da da...

Default For some reason I keep calling for a da da...

For some reason when Im really regressed Ill start calling for a da da.... I have a dad and we have a pretty good relationship. I think it could be that da da is easier to say then ma ma. I dont want an rp dad...So yeah... what do you guys think?

Clearer: I'm just wondering what might be the problem. It's been on my mind. Is it something deeper? Or is it just something superficial. I care little for another RP partner and I think my relationship with my father is pretty decent.... So overall Why the hell do I call for DAD when I'm really regressed and half asleep?

Note: I posted this from my cell phone and well... didn't do a good job of explaning I apologize.
    Last edited by dragsnick; 13-Sep-2010 at 04:19. Reason: Added a Cleere up thingy

The only thing i can think of from my small amount of psychology experience is that you want to spend more time with your father. Whether you know it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by benjaminwolf View Post
    The only thing i can think of from my small amount of psychology experience is that you want to spend more time with your father. Whether you know it or not.
    Could be.... But I spend a lot of time with him as is...

Has he passes away, or is he sick or injured?

Has he passes away, or is he sick or injured?
    >_> No.... everything is pretty much fine.

I only have a small amount of psychology experience, I wish I could help you further. If it bothers you a great deal i would suggest you see a psychologist.

I only have a small amount of psychology experience, I wish I could help you further. If it bothers you a great deal i would suggest you see a psychologist.
    Doesn't bother me.... just wondering why. >_> My Fiancee/mommy was asking why I did it and she's studying psychology....

Frankly, I'm not quite sure what the question here is, or if it's even something for which "Mature Topics" is the most appropriate forum. "Adult Baby" perhaps?

Either way, if a newbie made this thread, we'd think this thread was spam/trolling. You might want to rethink how you phrase this question and elaborate in much more detail. We won't fault you for editing the OP to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by NutFreeFruitcake View Post
    Frankly, I'm not quite sure what the question here is, or if it's even something for which "Mature Topics" is the most appropriate forum. "Adult Baby" perhaps?

Either way, if a newbie made this thread, we'd think this thread was spam/trolling. You might want to rethink how you phrase this question and elaborate in much more detail. We won't fault you for editing the OP to do so.
    Sorry.. posted from cellphone screwed up. Here I made it clearer.

crazykittensmile

Maybe it's because you have a good relationship with your father that you call for a Dada - maybe your regressed side calls for him because he symbolises security, stability and comfort to your regressed self? Do you have a better relationship with your father than your mother? Perhaps he features more in your subconscious memories of your happy babyhood, and so you call for him to make your adult baby self feel safe.