Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello Everyone :D

Default Hello Everyone :D

I'm male and in my 20's and from the uk. I'm not sure what else I want to put about self just yet!

My interest in regards to:

AB - I have sampled being AB it is a lot of fun, however I'm not strongly pulled to that area (esp with others).

TB - I have TB friends who are a lot of fun, I was never TB (practicing) however I had thoughts when I was that age, I also have a number of AB friends whom I know mostly from a UK BDSM community

DL - I think is is where I sit the most comfortably within the classifications here.

what else would you like to know ?

Cool, but what about your interests outside of diapers? like do you play any sports, have any hobbies or stuff like that?

Heya, I'm interested in media production, mostly Television production from the technical side of things.. as a hobby I like Photograhy, and watching movies

lol, different grint sorry *he's would make a cute ginger baby tho*

I don't produce anything that's been seen yet, very much learning atm, but hoping to go into television.

snaps that's good to hear, sounds like a lot of shared interest