Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Local stores not selling plastic back and/or taped diapers anymore

Default Local stores not selling plastic back and/or taped diapers anymore

This is very disappointing. Found this out when going to restock for nighttime wetting. I'm stuck with the pull up kind again and they will no doubt leak. Ugh.

Is this the same for any of you? Even our local pharmacy doesn't stock them anymore.

Wouldnt know, cause I dont buy them, but I would assume if they did then they still do cause they havent changed the kinds they have for AGES!
    Trust me, I look down that Isle everytime I walk by it.

Oh damn, this seems to be worldwide. Had trouble acquiring Depend fitted briefs at my local Malouf Group, which was the only store that sold them. Looks like they're retiring that range. Will have to raise those few hundred dollars and hire that postbox and locker so I can safely get diapers again, because online looks like it's gone from being the best way to the only way.

Quote Originally Posted by Taki View Post
    This is very disappointing. Found this out when going to restock for nighttime wetting. I'm stuck with the pull up kind again and they will no doubt leak. Ugh.

Is this the same for any of you? Even our local pharmacy doesn't stock them anymore.
    they stopped carrying them here years ago. I have to order them now. more expensive but worth it.

I still see the same brands and types here as well. I bet it has to do with what does and doesn't sell in your particular area. I personally buy online because the price is better, but I can't help but look down the isle when I go to the store.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaliborio View Post
    Oh damn, this seems to be worldwide. Had trouble acquiring Depend fitted briefs at my local Malouf Group, which was the only store that sold them. Looks like they're retiring that range. Will have to raise those few hundred dollars and hire that postbox and locker so I can safely get diapers again, because online looks like it's gone from being the best way to the only way.
    Uggh yeah I am going to have to start doing that for my bedwetting diapers as well. The old depends worked fine because they were extremely cheap for like 18 and I only needed them to last over the night. The new pullup ones leak everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    they stopped carrying them here years ago. I have to order them now. more expensive but worth it.
    Yeah I'm going to have to start doing that as well I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by SoggyDoggy View Post
    I still see the same brands and types here as well. I bet it has to do with what does and doesn't sell in your particular area. I personally buy online because the price is better, but I can't help but look down the isle when I go to the store.
    This is most likely the case. It's a shame.

All of the stores around me don't carry anything better then Depends so, really there's no point in buying from them. I kind of wish actual IC people knew about online ordering and good brands, though I hear that insurance companies only pay for crap like depends.

the only plastic backed ones are the goodnites boxers but youre in the us right if im not mistaking you have drynites there right?

There are three large CVS's in walking distance of my house, and they all carry taped, and cheap plastic backed diapers.
    I can't complain.