Thread: heya everyone

ukDL4ukTB

Default heya everyone

Probably in the wrong place but I'm sure someon will move it, and shout at me for their trouble :P

I'm new here, just having a look around, have dated a couple of TBs before and loved it, love the scene, all the terms, the sites (don't like TBN stuck up little forum!)

just looking to make some friends anywhere but UK would ROCK!! I'm not sure where I am,

I guess Dl, but I wear sometimes, and have a dummy(paci) and a bottle for those times, but much rather be the one to care give to a baby, Furries also rock if they know how to bite :P

Welcome to ADISC =)

This should have gone in the Introductions forum.

There are loads of us in the UK, and quite a few of us on ADISC too.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlikra View Post
    This should have gone in the Introductions forum.
    Yeah, the introduction forum is extremely hard to miss. Being right at the top if you discount the announcements section, and being right over then teenbaby section.

(My point, what excuses is there to not post a intro topic, in the intro section? Only reason I can see is laziness for actually not reading the different sections.)

ukDL4ukTB

yay! that's cool

Iknow, I'm out of touch with forums and stuff atm, I've been getting into bad habbits on chans, and I need to get out of it,

yay at the UK bods, I'll go post this again in intros :d

ukDL4ukTB

Default creapy intro is creapy

ok, I hope this is ok for everyone.... (rules page was far to heavy for this time of day!

I'm new here, just having a look around, have dated a couple of TBs before and loved it, love the scene, all the terms, the sites (don't like TBN stuck up little forum!)

just looking to make some friends anywhere but UK would ROCK!! I'm not sure where I am,

I guess Dl, but I wear sometimes, and have a dummy(paci) and a bottle for those times, but much rather be the one to care give to a baby, Furries also rock if they know how to bite :P

Quote Originally Posted by ukDL4ukTB View Post
    yay! that's cool

Iknow, I'm out of touch with forums and stuff atm, I've been getting into bad habbits on chans, and I need to get out of it,

yay at the UK bods, I'll go post this again in intros :d
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not post anything else until you've read the rules!!!

You've already had one thread locked because it was inappropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by ukDL4ukTB View Post
    ok, I hope this is ok for everyone.... (rules page was far to heavy for this time of day!

This is the exact same thing you've just posted!

And the rules are there for a reason. If you can't be arsed to read them, then don't post. Also, this is a 13+ site, not 18+. Bear that in mind.
    Last edited by Trevor; 12-Sep-2010 at 02:04. Reason: merging posts

Welcome to the site anyway. I answered your quote of me on sexual orientation by the way. I liked what you had to say. Are you basically into computers and sites, or do you have other interests as well. As for me, I'm a professional musician, though I also work IT in a public school. Presently I'm writing a novel and have over 120,000 words. I'm afraid it may be too long...sigh.

ukDL4ukTB

I'm good with computers, I'm less into them than I was, but I'm getting back into it all, esp loving open source right now for OS and productivity.

Photography is a bit passion of mine right now, wow on that novel, I wouldnt worry about words, I think one of the harry potter books was 250,000 words (guess) i know what ever it was, it was more than the bible