Thread: hi sorry

Default hi sorry

well im new and i didnt know i have to introduce my self so sorry. well i will introduce my self now. well im from PR and i like diapers.

lol hi and welcome. But could you tell us more about your self, not much of an intro with when there is no info lol

Butterfly Mage

Groovy. What other interests do you have? If you like talking politics and religion, I'm always game for a healthy discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous kiba View Post
    lol hi and welcome. But could you tell us more about your self, not much of an intro with when there is no info lol
    im in university, i have a daddy i would like to meet. well if u want to talk send me a message here and will talk

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    Groovy. What other interests do you have? If you like talking politics and religion, I'm always game for a healthy discussion.
    well im studying politics and im a very political person, but as always i like to play soccer, bascketball, like wrestling and if u want to talk send me a message.
    Last edited by Trevor; 12-Sep-2010 at 02:05. Reason: merging posts

Welcome to ADISC. =)

Perhaps you could come up with a more original nickname? You can change your user name at any time by going to Settings > Edit Profile.

Butterfly Mage

Arl: That was good advice! I'll bet that a lot of newbies don't know they can do that.

ukDL4ukTB

Heya , newbie also

Holy crap! What part of pr are you from? Im from bayamon! welcome to adisc... this is a happy day indeed.