Thread: im nikthewerelion

Default im nikthewerelion

hi, everyone, im nikthewerelion, im a Diaperfur. i dont yet have a fursuit so for now i just wear diapers a lot. on the furry side i like lions and tigers a lot. as far as diapers are concerned i wear them as often as i can which is usually when i can afford to buy them. i usually wear abenas or depends or a few other brands but depends is the lwest qulity i will go. since im now on my own and have a parttime job wearing as often as i can usually means 24/7. im poor so diapers can be and expensive investment, but definitley well worth it. most of my friends know that i wwear diapers which makes it easier when i hang out with them. any other info ur interested in can be fuond on my profile or ask me.

Wow, why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself outside of your diaper interests?

We want to know all about you as a person, we can be pretty confident you like something to do with diapers if you're here, so we don't need to know all about that!

What sort of music and movies are you into? Any other interests? Sports? That sort of thing!

Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your opinions.