Thread: hey, anyone want to talk to the newb

Default hey, anyone want to talk to the newb

hi dunno what topic to open with hmm being DL any suggestions from an expert, i should get some friends, anyone.. wanna say hi/show me whats what?

Whats up jaxz? Il talk, im not an expert, but il give you tips.

hi jaxz i`ll talk as well im kinna new here myself and just getting to know the ropes

Sup jaxz! Welcome to adisc, For starters do you want to tell us more information about yourself? What do you do for fun?

Loopygone

A proper intro is usually a good start tell us a little about your self, and what you get up to in normal life (doesn't have to be too detailed :P). Other then that, well get friends by hanging around (theres a load of us UKers, and for the most part we're good people, apart from talula, she's weird :P), then just read and contrubute to the site ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    A proper intro is usually a good start tell us a little about your self, and what you get up to in normal life (doesn't have to be too detailed :P). Other then that, well get friends by hanging around (theres a load of us UKers, and for the most part we're good people, apart from talula, she's weird :P), then just read and contrubute to the site ;D
    I'm cool, damnit!

Just like the others have said, we all want to know lots about you!

Here are some handy links to get you started though:

- A guide to getting started!
    - How to make a good first impression!
    - Some FAQs
    - What Adisc is about!
    And most importantly:
    - THE RULES!!!

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post

good to know theres more UK peeps, Ive just finnished an apprenticship in mechanical engineering its not motor mechanics, more precision engineering i love D&B and Dub step so nicely done with the pic. scream remix of going in for the kill makes my hair stand on end,im not into sport to much but i prefer being outside. i like having a go on my frends kite-boards but i dont own one. used to like the ravey scene but settled down... a bit, now im just a bit nerdy and content, i love bikes, coffiee and stimulant drinks are a staple part of my diet oh and JAFFACAKES! and i have an amazing GF shes in the dark bout all this tho and thats difficult as shes supposed to be moving in with me soon. im a bit cautious about writing about my AB/DL-ish side but ive never realy knew it i just thought i was a freak then stumbled upon this site i dont want to go to into it but yeh im just here for friends its going to be interesting for me talking to people that also like wearing "diapers" to be american it shouldnt it be NL in the uk, as the academics among you may notice from the spelling and shiz im dislexic so that was a right essay

Loopygone

hehe Thats better . Welcome again :P

Sorry Tal, I loves ya really :P