Thread: roger

Cool roger

I enjoy wearing diapers useing baby bottlers of baby fourmula and sucking on
    I allways wear eather a diaper or goodnites when I go up town shopping
    I wear diapers or goodnites to bed every nightto bed and will not use the
    bathroom when a diaper
    I am single and would like to meet a femail that is in to diapers to become freinds with

Quote Originally Posted by roger View Post
    I am single and would like to meet a femail that is in to diapers to become freinds with
    *Hits you with a newspaper*
    BAD! That is not how ADISC works.

Go to Rules. DO pass Ten Short Tips For Newbies. Do not collect REP.

Creepiness level 9/10.

We are not a dating site. We know you like diapers because you're here - we want to know about the rest of you in an intro. Read the rules, retry on your intro, and spelling "female" as "femail" isn't going to help you find one.

Haha Zephiel, and now I will do the other obligatory part. Well... that's very interesting, but do tell us about yourself. What interests other than diapers do you have? Do you have any hobbies? Do you enjoy sports, have a favorite team? What are your music tastes, and/or do you like video games?

As for me, I'm a musician who's degreed as a classical musician, though I've played in a very good rock band for 15 years. My main exercise is bike riding, and I'm writing a novel.

Everyone else has told you what to do, so here are some random questions which you can answer

1. What colour are your bedsheets?
    2. Do you use a spellchecker? (You should, if you don't! Or take heed, if you already do!)
    3. Do you use an electric or manual toothbrush?
    4. What's your favourite colour?
    5. Describe your favourite shirt/t-shirt.

Also, here are some other links which you might find useful:

- A guide to getting started!
    - How to make a good first impression!
    - Some FAQs
    - What Adisc is about!