Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 65$ and i want more than one cloth diaper

Default 65$ and i want more than one cloth diaper

Okay i want some cloth diapers but The AdultClothDiaper.Com Home Page is a bit expensive but i am wondering who else might sell them. any suggestions? oh and thanks for the help ^-^

Try here. Their website is kinda vintage but their diapers are good an reasonably priced. Angel Fluff Adult Diapers And Plastic Pants Cloth Diapers Adult Diapers Cloth Adult Diapers Incontinent Products for Adults and Youth.

If you can buy on ebay, you can find some really good deals.

Abunierse sells cloth diaper. They have velcro ones that already have a plastic cover, and ones that don't . If you have the money, you could get the AIO diapers. And if you don't mind folding diapers, there is the pre fold diapers. The velcro is chepest cloth thing there so I would go with those if you buy from there. Abuniverse.com is the site.

I wish I could be some help, but I use AdultClothDiaper. They do have a good product that holds up well to many washings. If you go that route I would recommend gauze over birdseye as they are thicker and a little larger. I buy the night time weight because I don't want to leak in bed. I don't think my wife would like that. I wish you the best in your choice.

AdultClothDiaper is a good company. I actually went to their storefront a little while ago to get some plastic pants. My friend has a few cloth dips from there, and they're def good quality. Cloth diapers are a little pricey, but it's because they're reusable. I'm planning on getting two cloth nighttime diapers since I don't plan on wearing them all that often.

I've heard that AIOs are harder to wash than cloth dips with plastic pants. Just something to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMonster View Post
    AdultClothDiaper is a good company. I actually went to their storefront a little while ago to get some plastic pants. My friend has a few cloth dips from there, and they're def good quality. Cloth diapers are a little pricey, but it's because they're reusable. I'm planning on getting two cloth nighttime diapers since I don't plan on wearing them all that often.

I've heard that AIOs are harder to wash than cloth dips with plastic pants. Just something to think about.
    thanks for the advice on the AIOs

Also check out BabyKins website, they have a full line of adult and youth sizes and make a good product which isn't that insanely expensive.

Can always check ebay I have gotten some good deals from time to time on both disposable and cloth diapers

Falkio

Come to think of it...

One of our members here on ADISC actually makes inexpensive, high-quality cloth diapers. She made me a cloud printed one last year and I absolutely love it! It has held together through the wash perfectly. Usually the velcro wears down, but mine are well intact. The materials she uses are nice. You can pick a design for the outer covering. Most of the prints are cute, and the bulk really makes you feel little. All the stitching is well done too. I recommend checking her out. Her username here is LuvsGurl.

She can be found on Etsy: Secret Room

Quote Originally Posted by Falkio View Post
    Come to think of it...

One of our members here on ADISC actually makes inexpensive, high-quality cloth diapers. She made me a cloud printed one last year and I absolutely love it! It has held together through the wash perfectly. Usually the velcro wears down, but mine are well intact. The materials she uses are nice. You can pick a design for the outer covering. Most of the prints are cute, and the bulk really makes you feel little. All the stitching is well done too. I recommend checking her out. Her username here is LuvsGurl.

She can be found on Etsy: Secret Room
    This. I got my cloth dip from her over a year ago, and it's still in perfect condition. She makes it custom to you, as well, so it fits perfectly. She's actually making me a cloth pull-up and diaper cover/bib combo. Can't wait!

You can see her updated material list on her blog:
    Livin Pampered