Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Going to go 24/7 for 2 weeks on a vacation to MN.

Default Going to go 24/7 for 2 weeks on a vacation to MN.

Alright well my Fiancee wants me to spend new years with her and her family. So She's gonna take me up to MN around Dec 27 or so till about Jan 7. >_> So I'm thinking of ordering some bambinos for the trip. Ship them to my Fiancee's mothers house. She'll know it's for me and she'll simply not ask what it is. So That's about 16 diapers. That roughly 1 per day.

Now you may be asking me why I want to be diapered for this trip? Well essentially it's the best chance ever. It's going to be snowing and I've never seen snow but from previous threads snow+diapers=heaven. So I'm going to be wearing snow pants and all that jazz to protect my poor latin blood from the snow. (never experience anything below 40 degress in my entire life) So yeah I'm gonna wear the diapers because well it's fun! And I can simply just use them instead of the toilet. Bambinos hold out all day for me. I'll just take and put some undies over them. On top of that my fiancee will go to target and get me footie jam jams! So When in the house I'll be diapered and wearing the jammies for bed. Overall it's gonna be an awesome trip diaper wise.

By biggest concern are the following.... Will 16 diapers be enough? I mean one a day is fine and I intend to not use them in the mornings, so my butt will be diapered but if I can help it I'll just go to the potty instead of my didee! XD Overall I think 16 will do and if they don't then well.... I had fun? I'm just concerned over my bladder... I plan on just holding it out and once I do the first wet just dribble whenever I need. Thing is when it's cold I pee alot! >_> So I'm thinking I might just order an entire case of bambinos and whatever I don't use bring it back to me to PR.

So yeah Just your general input on my idea will be nice. My fiancee is pretty excited for this and she doesn't mind me diapered 24/7 for this trip. She's actually encouraging it and if someone notices I'm diapered we will blame it on medication for my asthma (I'm asthmatic) and the extreme cold. ya know? Overall it's something that we can hide fairly well. I plan on changing my diaper in non public places so I don't think a diaper bag will be necessary because if worst comes to worst I'll just take the diaper off wipe myself up and be a big boy.... ya know?.... Overall I've never done anything like this.... I'm kind of nervous and not sure if I should really go trough with it.... and tips would be nice really.... anything at all.

Mk12121

Oh my god that sounds like so much fun But that's over 3 months away... My advice is to try not to go crazy from the anticipation :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mk12121 View Post
    Oh my god that sounds like so much fun But that's over 3 months away... My advice is to try not to go crazy from the anticipation :P
    Haha We still need to sort some things out.... >_> Long story rather not talk about it. So overall I'm not entirely sure I'm going... it's like 90% chance that I am.

Thunder

So, yeah. Although I can't say too much, my advice would be to just have fun with it. You seem to have a wonderful opportunity- take advantage of it.

Enjoy your awesome life.

Sounds like a cool plan! Should be a lot of fun.

If you are going to be wearing 24/7 you are going to want more than just 1 a day. From experience, bambinos will begin to break apart all clump at the bottom of the diaper. It'll start to sag and all that. You might get away with 2 a day.

If you do end up coming, I hope you have a nice time in the "Great White North". Just remember, it is Minnesota and it is winter, so it will be cold.

Yeah, we're just going to have to give you the "luckiest boy in the world" award. I suspect one Bambino will not last an entire day, but who knows. You may decide you want a break from them anyway. Either way, it's nice to be surrounded by people who are so accepting and/or into it. Go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Taki View Post
    If you are going to be wearing 24/7 you are going to want more than just 1 a day. From experience, bambinos will begin to break apart all clump at the bottom of the diaper. It'll start to sag and all that. You might get away with 2 a day.
    I say the same. you cannot use one diaper for 24 hours. Not going to hold that long.

My parents are going away again for a week leaving me home alone (again) so im going to go 24/7 too although im starting it on Tues 21st September. I cant wait and im all excited I just need to finish my shopping list :P

Ginger