Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halloween.. Idea from AB thread.

Question Halloween.. Idea from AB thread.

Just was reading through the AB side, and saw that the AB's are talking about baby costumes for the 'night of spook'.. Prompted me to think, what's some good diaper costumes that DL's can use? I mean, I'm not really into the whole AB thing, but wearing a diaper in front of all my friends / family at parties and they just thinking it's a costume.. sweeeeeet. *drawing a blank*

Just a diaper will probably not be considered a "costume". ("so that's a what, diaper lover costume?") You'll probably need to go the AB route, THAT would be a lot more acceptable as a costume, with a teddy, pacifier, bunny slippers, bonnet, etc. and you'd still get to be around friends while padded. Actually, a onesie would probably be in better taste than a naked diaper. And in that case, the bigger the diaper, the better, for the costume and for YOU.

I'd be willing to bet you get asked over and over Are you really wearing a diaper??! (since most baby costumes don't go that far) which I think would just add to the excitement.

Depending on the party you may have to think slightly defensively. I've seen people in bare nappies get ice cubes down the back of their diaper a few times. Something about that sort of costume that attracts pranks. But for the closet AB, that could be a really great experience, you're more than likely to get mommied at least a few times throughout the evening. Be sure you get pictures.

I've really only come up with two good combinations... Crazy old man wearing an open bathrobe with a walker and diaper, or a giant baby.

Quote Originally Posted by goodnites2002 View Post
    ... Crazy old man wearing an open bathrobe with a walker and diaper
    I was thinking this one too.

Just a diaper will probably not be considered a "costume".
    I wasn't wanting to go that route lol If I did I wouldn't have posted this thread looking for ideas to more or less complement a diaper for a costume.

I'm just thinking there has to be other ideas besides a baby.. Old man / woman sure, but what else could be added?

Dress as cupid, carry a bow and arrows with foam hearts .

Baby new years

Are a couple that comes to mind.

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    Just a diaper will probably not be considered a "costume". ("so that's a what, diaper lover costume?") You'll probably need to go the AB route, THAT would be a lot more acceptable as a costume, with a teddy, pacifier, bunny slippers, bonnet, etc. and you'd still get to be around friends while padded. Actually, a onesie would probably be in better taste than a naked diaper. And in that case, the bigger the diaper, the better, for the costume and for YOU.

I'd be willing to bet you get asked over and over Are you really wearing a diaper??! (since most baby costumes don't go that far) which I think would just add to the excitement.

Depending on the party you may have to think slightly defensively. I've seen people in bare nappies get ice cubes down the back of their diaper a few times. Something about that sort of costume that attracts pranks. But for the closet AB, that could be a really great experience, you're more than likely to get mommied at least a few times throughout the evening. Be sure you get pictures.

Been there and let me tell you it aint much fun haveing ice cubes shove down the back of your diaper, another thing you need to look out for is those with bottled water as some seem to find it funny to wet your diaper for you.

I did win a costume contest a couple years back dressed in thick diapers and a onese at one of the local watering holes. I had on tripple Attends to make it very obvious I was diapered and after a few drinks I needed to go use the rest room as I was not wanting to wet my diapers in front of the crowd at the bar, needless to say I was not allowed to get any wheres close to the restroom that evening and it is because of haveing no other recorse than wet my diapers I emptied my bladder and you could almost see the diapers swelling up.
    Well after a couple of hours of wetting in my diaper came the contest judgeing and I was picked as a top runner. When the finial judeging came around I had to prove I actually I had used my diaper. Was not hard to tell my diapers where wet when the snapps of my onese where undone.
    I won the first prize of $250 and the reputation of being a big baby that night.
    The next time I set foot into that bar I was asked if I had gotten a diaper rash and for six months afterwards I would get reminded of the night I pissed in a diaper just to win some money.

So be carefull what you do on Halloween night as it might stick with you for longer than you like.

You could wear a straight jacket and a diaper. Youd be an asylum patient...

For some reason seeing the word Halloween and AB/DL had me picturing TB's going out and doing a different version of teepeeing. xD

And another thing... trying to look badass in a costume that involves having a diaper on would probably be a black diaper tripped out with eerie designs. >:3

How about spray painting it with camo paint, you wear it over a set of hunting clothes along with one under for personal use.

having even a cheap fursuit would be good to wear one with, wear one on the inside for obvous convenience and on the outside of the animal costume, i may actually look into getting a cheap tiger costume this year and doin that.