Thread: Hello :)

Default Hello :)

Hi my name is Lauren! Im a 17 year old girl, (18 next week woot!) that likes to wear diapers. I like to be a little girl, sweet and innocent. Anyways, besides diapers, I love music! I play guitar,piano, and sing. I really want to be a music major for school. I dont know what to post here lol .Thats me. Any questions? hehe

I'm sure I've seen you somewhere before.......

*Looks at you suspiciously.*

Hey there, and welcome!

What sort of stuff do you play on the guitar and piano?

We already met in chat, but what the hell..

Hi and welcome to the site.

Thank you

Everyone already said it, but what the heck. Welcome to the site!

Nice you're legal in a week..... >_> To bad you live in cali... otherwise you'd be legal to drink! >_> I love being in PR. Anyways Welcome to the site you had mentioned in a previous post you have a GF? So I take it you're Lesbian or bi? Or did you mean Girl that's a friend? I'm kind of curious... since well... it seems they are less straight females around then lesbian or bi.... Just curious is all.

Welcome to ADISC! I am the resident lego even though I'm not the most active member I do play the piano but I'm not the next Beethoven anyway I hope you enjoy your time here and Happy Birthday in advance!